LET'S GET LITTY AT THE BEACHY

3rd persons pov.
     Jorge got out of the water and went to Benji. He was swimming for a long time now and Benji was sunbathing. Jey smiled as he saw Benji looking at him. On Benjis face grew a smirk.
   - What's up with you? - asked Jey when he layed next to him.
   - Oh, nothing. I just thought about fu- you know what, nevermind. - said Benji turning around that he would be laying on his back.
   - Hey! Tell me! - Jorge looked at him with annoyed expression while trying to hide a smirk.
   - No, you don't deserve it, - said Benji smirking.
   - I'll remember you... - said Jey as he got up.
   - Hey, where are you going?
   - Toilet
   - Wait, I'm comming too.
   - Wait, wha-
   - Yeah yeah, - said Benji as he looked down. - Now go, little slu-
     Jorge followed Benjis eyes as they went down and he saw growing bulge in Benjis swimwear. Jey turned around as he made his way to the beach toilets. Benji followed him.
          ~later in the toilet😌~
   - Benji, - gasped Jey when Benji pushed him against wall.
     Benji started grinding himself onto Jorge while kissing him roughly. He placed his hands on the sides of Jeys head and inserted his leg between Jeys. Jey let out soft whimpers and he tilted his head back that Benji could kiss his neck. Benji understood that and started leaving wet kisses and hickeys down Jorges neck.
   - Turn around, - Benji mumbled between kisses.
     Jorge did as Benji told him. In one motion Benji took off Jeys swimming shorts and stepped back just enough to take off his. As soon as it was done, Benji pushed himself onto Jey again.
   - Hey, you ready? - he asked and Jorge nodded. - You need a preparati-
   - Oh just stop talking and fuck me, - Jeyjey interrupted Benji.
   - Okay, Whorehey, - said Benji and pushed himself in.
     He waited some time for Jey to adjust to the feeling inside him. Jey turned his head and smiled, giving permission for Benji to move. Benji placed his hands on Jorges hips to steady himself as he started pounding. Jey tried to moan more quietly but he couldn't help himself. Benji slapped Jeys ass and a quickened his pace.
   - Ugh, Ben-Ben-ji, - Jey more or less screamed.
   - Jor-ge, ssshut up, we-we don't want people hearing yo-u, - Benji stutters and covers Jeys mouth with his hand.
     Jey tries to sound more calmer but when Benji starts grinding into Jeys sweet spot, he cannot help. Jorges legs start to shake when Benji grinds himself more and more.
   - Ben-Benjam-Benjamin, I'm go-gonn-a co-me so-soon, - Jorge moans through Benjis hand.
   - Do it-t the-n, - Benji stuters as he grinds himself. Now he's just pushing himself against Jorge, trying to hit his prostate.
     With other hand Benji reaches, takes Jeys pp in his hand and palms it. He feels it twitch and fastens his hand. After some time Jorge let's out loud breath as he comes into Benjis hand. Jeys look pushes Benji to the edge and he releases deep inside Jorge. They both breath heavily. Jorge turns around and smiles.
   - Are you ready to go back to the beach? - he asks Benji.
   - Only after you, mi amor.

          Word count: 538
     Authors note: Hi, guys! I'm back! Don't forget to vote .  Ily❤️😤