TERRIBLE SCHOOL DAY

* Jeyjey and Benji goes to the same college and they are living together*

Jeyjey pov.
I get back home from school. Today was such a terrible day. Teachers were such an assholes, lessons were hard as hell, oh and don't forget to mention that some random boys decided to make some jokes about me right in front of almost all school. If Benji would've been with me all day, nothing like this would've happened. But Benji had to leave in the middle of the classes so I was left alone. When I enter our apartment, Benji comes to me and pulls me into a hug.
- How was my prince's day today?- he asks me.
- Terrible, if you wanna know... - I answer with a tired voice.
- Oh, what's wrong? What happened? - he asks me, pulling aways from hug and looking me in the eyes.
- Nothing much... Just teachers and some stuff... Forget about it, - I say.
- Well, I know something, that will lift your mood, - Benji says grinning, - just trust me. You are gonna like it.
- I trust you, Benji. What is that thing?
Benji softly picks me up and goes to our bedroom. Then he puts me down on my back and crawls between my legs.
- Can I? - he asks, slowly pulling the hem of my jeans.
I quickly nod. He pulls off my jeans and quickly removes my shirt. Now I'm laying with only boxers. Benji comes to my face and starts slowly kissing my lips. This kiss is full of love and carrying. Then my boyfriend goes down, softly kissing every inch of my body. His soft lips goes through my skin, sending me chill. Suddenly I feel calm. I don't feel tired and sad, how I felt when I got back. Benji starts kissing my thighs. Firstly, outside and then inside of them. I look down to see that Benji haven't done any hickeys. That surprises me cause Benjamin always likes to do at least one hickey. We make an eye contact as he pulls off my boxers, leaving me naked. Then he softly kisses the tip of my shaft. That makes shivers go down my spine. Benji slowly starts to suck my shaft, going deeper and deeper. He picks a pace that is slow but fast enough. I let out a soft moan and bury my head in the pillows. After some time of Benji sucking and doing some tricks I feel that nice bubbling feeling before you cum.
- Ben-Benjamin, I'm gonna cum soon.
- Okay, baby. Please, do it. - he says, now stroking my dick.
After some more minutes I reach my climax as I cum all over my stomach and Benjis hand. He grabs some tissues from the nightstand table and cleans us. Then he comes to my face and asks:
- Well, baby... Did you enjoyed it?
- Thank you, baby. It... was... very... good... - I say smiling and Benji smiles back.
- I'm happy you enjoyed it, but that's not all. I have some more surprises for you. - Benji says smiling widely.
When I put on my clothes, Benji takes my hand and leads us to our kitchen. There are a lot of candles, in the middle of the table there is a vase full of red roses and a bottle of wine.
- Oh my... Benji... You didn't have to, - I say with my eyes starting to tear up.
- But I wanted to, - Benji cuts me off, comming closer and kissing my lips softly. - Sit down, baby. The dinner is ready.
We eat a delicious dinner that Benji made. Later we go to bed and cuddle. After some time I fall asleep in Benjis arms, obviously happy and calm.

words count: 614
authors note: omg this was so bad, ugh. im so so bad at sweet/soft stuff :// c̶u̶z̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶k̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ anyways, i hope you liked it <3
i have some ideas, it will take some time, but i think, it's gonna be ✨a w e s o m e✨so stay tuned :3

don't forget to vote and follow me <3