PLANE TRIP✈️

3rd persons pov
     After a lot of checkups, Jorge finally got into a plane. He looked for his seat at the back of the plane and sat down. Jey looked through the window since he was almost first at the plane and he had some time before plane takeoff. Jeyjey was flying to see his bestfriend Syd. After some time plane was full and was about to takeoff. As it started to ride, very handsome boy stewardess came in the middle to show how to correctly put on a seat belt. He had fluffy brown hair, some freckles, written over his pretty nose and cheeks and very cute smile. Jeyjey thought that this boy is hottest man he's ever seen. Jey read the name written on name tag which said 'Benjamin Krol'. Before starting his speech, Benji saw the most cutest boy in this land. Everything about him was so hot and attractive. Benji immediately thought how much he would love to pull his curly hair while this boy would give him a blowjob. Also Benji thought how nice he would feel around his hole. Thoughts about these dirty things made Benji hard. He gave boy a look with a smirk before starting. Jeyjey blushed and tried to ignore the tension. But he didn't succeed it. Neither was Benji. After some time Benji was pushing the cart with snacks through the plane. He got closer and closer to that hot boy. Jeyjey, at the moment, was looking through the window, imagining how hard Benji would fuck him in the plane's bathroom. His bulge was getting bigger and bigger.
   - What would you like to eat? - Benji asked, when he stood next to Jeyjeys seat. (seats next to him was empty btw)
   - Maybe your dick, - Jeyjey murmured hoping that Benji couldn't hear it. - What can you offer?
     Little does Jey know, Benji heard what he said.
   - Ummm... We have got bananas, strawberries and salty snacks... But I have a special offer just for you... - said Benji in a seductive tone and licked his lips.
   - Wha-What is it? - Jeyjey asked, clearly understanding what Benji meant.
   - my. dick. - Benji said as he turned around and went back to the front.
     Jeyjeys cock felt too hard to handle it. He stood up, showed his hands in the front pockets of his jeans and ran to the front very fast, where Benji and other stewardess were standing. Jey got to one who was named Diane.
   - Excuse me, where is the toilet? - he asked her, loud enough for Benji to hear.
   - If you go to the back and then yo-
   - I will show him. Plus the door are broken so I don't think anyone would be able to open them, - Benji interrupted Diane.
     He passed Jorge and soon they were next to the toilets door. Benji opened the door easily and took a look around to check if somebody is watching them. After that he grabed Jorges hand and pulled him into the toilet.
   - You have to be quiet, unless you want people to know that you let some stewardess to fuck you in the planes bathroom, - Benji said with his deep voice.
   - I'll try to, sir, - Jeyjey said obeying his new 'sex partner'.
   - I heard you wanted to eat my dick as a snack so here you'll have the whole meal, my little Whorehey.
     Benji said as he took out his cock.
   - It is really big, Banjo, - said Jorge with a shocked yet lustfull expression.
   - We. Have. To. Be. Quick. Okay?
   - Yea, I understand.
     And after those words Jey shoved Benjis dick up his throat. He started to deepthroat him at the same second. Benji moaned and quickly shoved his fist into his mouth. Thank god the moan wasn't too loud... Jeyjey did some tricks like sucking harder at the slit and running his tongue through it time at the time. Benji let his other hand rest in Jeys hair. After some time Benji grabbed a fist of Jorges hair and pulled Jey up, to his face.
   - I want to hear your moans too, babyboy, so I'm gonna make you moan, - Benji said while he kneeled down in front of Jorges croach.
     Jeyjeys body twitched when Benji said those words. Before Jorge could say a word, Benji licked Jeys length from bottom to top and ran his tongue at the slit. Jeyjey let out a soft moan as Benji started to suck at the tip slowly. After some time Benji gained some speed and now Jey was a moaning mess, just hands on his mouth kept him kinda quiet. Soon he felt a tight knot in his stomach untie and somehow managed to stutter out:
   - I aM so clOSE, BenjAMIN. I - I'M GONNA C - CUM.
   - Do it, baby, - Benji hummed still keeping Jeys dick in his mouth, which caused vibrations go down Jeyjeys cock.
     That sent Jey over the edge and he came in Benjis mouth. He looked down with guilt written all over his face but Benji got up, never breaking eye and swallowed it all.
   - You - You didn't ha - have to- to do that, - Jeyjey looked with shock in his eyes.
   - But what, if I wanted to? - Benji said with a smirk. - We have to be very careful now, so-
   - But what about you? You never came? - Jey asked.
   - It's okay, it's o-
   - No, no it's not.
   - Jorge, we don't have time for that so just do what I say, okay? - Benji said as he put his hand on Jeys throat and choked him a little.
   - Oh, okay, daddy, - Jey nodded.
     They both cleaned up, got ready and just when Benji was about to open the door, Jeyjey stopped him.
   - That's all? I will never see you again?
   - No, you dumbass. It's not over, check your pocket, - Benji said with a smirk and quickly got out of the bathroom. After some time Jey snuck out of the bathroom too and sat down in his seat. Then he checked his pockets and found a piece of paper with Benjis number and a heart on it. Jeyjey giggled for a little and the rest of the flight he dreamed about how great everything turned out.

                  Word count: 1018
              Authors note: my writing is getting worse and worse :(( ik that this one was so dumb but let's pretend, okay? i got this idea when i was flying to other country with exchange project.
          thanks for reading <3

           don't forget to vote and follow me <3