Chapter 22 - Beast

Začať od začiatku

'Jungkook.. Here..' I saw jin hyung gave me a paper bag.. 'Its for yeontan.. I bought lego set for him.. He said he love it when we visit him..' I smiled and bought the bag.. 'Sure I say its uncle jin's present..' Its evening when we finished our work..

'How about dinner in our favourite place..' I nodded my head..  He drives the car to the place where we had dinner in our first outing..  The grandma's restuarent.. I love there.. No need to hide myself.. He stopped the car near the little restuarent.. We both sit in the corner and ordered our dinner.. I looked outside through the big window.. I suppresses my moan when I feel a wet kiss on my neck..

'I miss you..' I chuckled at him.. 'We are in public.. Some one will see us..' He caressed my thighs.. 'Hyung stop..' He pouts at me and turned away.. There are only few people enjoying their dinner probably no one identify us.. I looked around and gave a quick peck on his cheeks.. 'It's not enough a percent..' This pervert tiger.. I feel so exposed when his eyes roamed all over my body.. 

Not only him I need him too.. A lot.. Soon the waiters placed our orders on the table.. We didn't talk much.. 'Be a good boy and eat.. I will give you what you want..' He smirked at me.. He paid for the dinner and we both get into the car.. 'Are you sure bunny..' I nodded my head.. I holds his hand with mine.. He drives the car but its not the way to the mansion..

'Where are we going.. Hyung..' He tightened the grip.. 'To penthouse.. Don't worry I already informed to dad..'

'So you already planned it..' He chuckled at me.. 'I want you bunny.. So bad.. We don't have shoot tomorrow until afternoon.. So..' I leaned on the seat and relaxed myself.. 'I didn't know you have penthouse..'

'Its my father's.. We spend time there when I was young.. I want to show you..' I nodded my head.. Its full of trees and the scenarios were too good.. I opened the window and enjoyed the fresh smell.. 'It's highly secured baby..' Yeah I can see it.. I saw many small cottages.. 'Many families are here jungkook.. They are hybrids too but not tigers...' I nodded my head.. I saw a beautiful cottage..

'Woahh

'Woahh... Its so beautiful..' He parked the car and leads the way inside.. Its too beautiful inside too.. 'Look around.. Im going to take bath..' I smiled and ran out.. The fresh air relaxed me a lot.. There is a beautiful garden outside the cottage.. The cottage is in the middle of forest but I can see the guards and many small cottages were also there..