Chapter 16 - Promise

Taehyung pov

I know what it feels when your own family betrayed you but I don't want jungkook to feel the same we are not blood related to him but we know about jungkook a lot more than his family.. I don't want him to be sad.. I want to make him happy.. I want to see his bunny smile.. He always wants me to be happy.. I hurt him a lot because I thought everyone were same but jungkook... Jungkook is a pure angel.. He loves me for who I am.. He is still holding my hand not care about what others will say..

Today there is a press meet.. The medias won't stop talking until they get answers from jungkook so bang PD nim arranged a press meet today.. What if he hurt.. I know how this society treats us.

'How is he..' I looked at namjoon hyung and smiled a little.. 'We know he is hurt but they don't deserve him..' Hoseok hyung said.. I nodded my head..

'They don't know how precious he is... Lisa said that jisoo is the reason behind all these.. And she won't stop here.. She will..'

'She will definitely try some stupid stunts again.. And now the media is going crazy after Mrs. Jeon reveals everything.. Sometime I thought that I'm the reason behind all these..' The three stood before me..

'Hey tae.. He is not a kid he knows what's right and what's wrong..' Hoseok hyung caressed my hair..

'Jungkook is youngest among us all and more than a friend he is like a son to me.. He choose you instead of his family because he know that you are his everything..' I know what namjoon hyung is trying to say..

'I know hyung but it hurts a little when..' Yoongi hyung sighed at me.. 'Look taehyung he is taking all the risk only for you.. For us.. Its your responsibility to take care of him.. He marked you tae.. And you know he can't live without you.. Don't let him down..'

'The situation will became worst until the media stop talking about jungkook he needs you.. You have to be with him.. You are his strength and weakness tae..' Hoseok hyung said..

'Bang PD him is holding a press meet today.. It will start in few more minutes.. I hope everything will end here..' Namjoon hyung said..

I saw jungkook he is so nervous.. And bang PD nim, jimin and jin hyung is talking with him.. Our staffs and everyone were so tensed because we all know jungkook.. We don't want him to be hurt.. I want to be strong for him no matter what... I was snapped out from the thoughts when jin hyung pats my shoulder..

'He wants to talk to you.. Go..' Bang PD nim and jimin smiled at me.. I relaxed a little before I go.. We are alone in the dressing room.. Be strong for him tae.. He is my happiness I won't let you down..

'Don't think about a lot.. You know what I'm going to say..' Jungkook said.. I kneeled before him holding his hand.. 'But.. Be with me.. I am little nervous..' I squeezed his hand trying to comfort him..

'I-i don't want a luxurious life hyung.. I want only you and our hyungs... I don't care what others say about me.. May be some will hate me after this I can't work in this Idol world but I wont let you go... Be with me always.. but will you accept me whatever happens after that..' I chuckled and holds his hand tightly.. 

'I promise you jungkook I don't care about what others think.. I wont let you go away from me.. Let's face the world together..' He caressed my cheeks and leaned towards me.. I closed my eyes and we both sealed our promise though our kiss.. His soft lips melts on mine.. I holds his cheeks and kissed him back with full of love.. 'I love you Jungkook..'

'Love you too taehyung..' we linked our foreheads and stayed like that for  a minute until jin hyung came.. 'Jungkook.. It's time..' I kissed him on his forehead before he leaves the room.. I know how hard it is for him.. I hope everything will be alright.. I get out off the room and join with my hyungs..