She got up and huffed heading to the door "oh and Nicole" she threw around "next time u come at me I will tell my girl to beat yo ass " I smiled

She rolled her eyes and left . Speaking of my girl I haven't heard from her in a good 1 hour let me hit her.

I FaceTimed her and she answered on the first ring .

"Yerrrrrr" her ass said

"Can't take the new Yorkness outcha huh?"

"Nope, But what's up babe"

"Nothing I just ain't hear fine u in a hour "

"Nigga we literally just got off the phone like 30 minutes ago" she laughed "U missed me didn't u?"

"U have been gone all morning , where u go anyway"

"With Ryan she wanted to go shopping and didn't want to go by herself"

"Shopping ? Since when she shops like that"I raised a eyebrow "and u ? y'all two didn't go shopping like that"

"Well she said her pants not fitting her anymore so she went to get some and I just came for support"

"Support? U need to support her in shopping "

"Sooo wyd baby" she smiled changing the subject .

"At the trap counting money"

"Aye babe I gotta go I'll see ya when u get home"

"Ight ma" we hung up she hiding something and she gone tell me.

5 hours later (time: 5:30 pm)

"Y'all nigga ready to get outta here"I stood up grabbing my keys

"Hell yeah"

We walked downstairs "ight red we outta here ,u know what to do" I told red he the boss when me or one of the boys not here.

"U know I got u boss" we did r handshake and left .we stopped at five guys and got us food . Yes we got the girls food this time to.

We walked in the house "BABY" I called out .no answer .we walked in the living
Room seeing both they asses knocked out.

"What y'all think we should do let them sleep or wake they asses up." I asked the boys

"Wake they asses up they get no peace now we home"

"Say less " I drew my hand backing getting ready to slap tf outta daya ass.

"Nigga do it and I'll fuck ya light skin ass up" she says with ha eyes still close.

"How tf-"

"Y'all coming in here slamming doors and talking mad loud like ya ain't got no sense" she says finally
Opening her eyes and sitting up.

I sat next to her and kissed her forehead "bought y'all some food" I handed her the five guys bag.

"Thanks babe"she and Ryan  started eating but when I looked over at ry that girl look sick.

"Aye ry u good" I asked

She shook her head no holding her mouth she got up and ran in the bathroom.

"It begins" daya mumble running in the bathroom with her .

"What's up with that" Sean asked

"Hell if I know"

Tyga

"Aye u good Bestfriend "I aske since her and daya came back.

"Yeah ,never better"

"U sure cause u have been eating a lot and I've notice u been tired lately " Sean says

"So u calling me fat" she got all defensive

"Woah chill I haven't said anything about u being fat" he replied

"So I am fat , u literally just said it like I was fat "

Lord the mood swings already stating

"I-"

"Let it go bro,u not gonna win this"daya said shaking her head .

As everyone was having they own little talks and Chris and daya ass can't keep from touching one another I just realized some shit.

"YOOO" I jumped up

It got quite and everyone looked at me.

"What"

"Azeila she missing I haven't seen her in 2 days"

"Come to think of it neither have I " boog said sitting up

"Now wait a god damn minute " daya laughed a lil "u mean to tell me that none of y'all realized she was gone for two damn days " she shook her head "and yet she supposed to be ya girl and y'all sister .what a damn shame"

"Girl shut up" Chris nudge her head.

"I knew I just didn't care " Ryan said

"Bitch same"  daya said .

they high five each other.

"We gotta find her"

"We will bro,we gone get ya girl back"Chris said grabbing my shoulder.