🖤Choi Yeonjun.

I  sat staring out of the window to see the dark midnight sky shining above me, the only light I was ever allowed to see came from the sky, day or night. The stars, the moon, the sun, the clouds...the only friends I had. 

I could never tell them they were my friends...they'd separate us from eachother and I'd never see the beautiful stars or moon at night as I tried to forget everything they did to me earlier in the day.

They were my only friends...my only escape...my only escape from the reality that I just wasn't like the rest of everyone else. I didn't have the personality that was accepted here...I didn't have wings like every other demon...I was too"soft" according to them even though I'm just 6 years old...

Why am I the only one like this? Why wasn't I born with a natural instinct to kill like everyone else? Why do I find it so horrible to hurt someone...why am I like this?!

"Yeonjun..."

...

Where are they taking me...? What is this bright circle thing? W-What's happening...?!

"Yeonjun...?"

...

What...is this pla- gah! W-What's that bright l-light doing inside that c-cone? 

W-Who is that...? Where are his horns? Tail? Wings...? Where are....Where are mine?!

 I-It asked for my n-name...

"C-Choi Y-Yeon-Yeonjun...Where a-am I...?" 

I guess...they finally set me free from that place...whatever this place is, I hope the creatures here are nice to me, and I hope that...my friends...are still here with me... -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~3rd Person POV~

"Yeonjun!" Beomgyu yelled loud enough for what felt like everyone in the world to hear.  Yeonjun jumped at the sudden burst of noise and looked up at Beomgyu,"H-Huh?" Beomgyu stepped backwards from Yeonjun just enough that he wasn't all up in his face,"You spaced out for a second there. You wouldn't respond to me at all the first two times so I decided to just...yell." Yeonjun had a surprised look on his face and then fully processed what Beomgyu had said.

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry, I-I got maybe too lost in thought there, I guess..." Yeonjun looked down as he fiddled with his fingers in embarrassment from the situation. Beomgyu put his hand on his shoulder and said,"Don't worry about it, it's fine. Anyways, Taehyun's here now!" 

Taehyun took a step closer while holding his phone in his hand and in the process of shutting it off,"Oh, Hi! You must be uh...Yeonjun? Is that right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this chapter being super short!💕 This was originally just going to be the flashback part but I decided that it might disappoint you all if that's all I put so I added a little~ bit more, the next chapter is gonna be all of them being absolutely adorable *uwu*💕💕 I'm also writing 2 Sookai FFs called"Boy In The Moon" & "Let Me Steal Your Heart" and I hope you'll all enjoy them when I post them :3