Woof, Woof, Fox🦊

A brightly shining sun, a soft breeze, the softly falling leaves, the singing birds, the-

"Hey! Look at this one!-" Kai jumped swiftly towards a small gray and brown bird sitting on a bench by a petite tree. Before he could make another movement, the bird had already flown away in fear from the loud noise and quick movement.

"Awwh~ It's gone..." Kai pouted while looking down as if purposely trying to look upset. Soobin, Yeonjun, and Beomgyu followed shortly behind him as he pouted over the bird,"Kai, you can't just do that to a bird, it'll get scared. If you wanted to see a bird close up, you should have gone slower and quieter than you did just now." Soobin advised Kai in case they passed by another feathered creature.

"Fine...Hey, Beomgyu, why didn't Taehyun come with us?" Kai bent down and picked up a small feather that was dropped from the sky when the bird flew away from the scene. Beomgyu took out his phone and looked through his messages to find his and Taehyun's messages and without looking up answered,"He wanted to do a job application for some place. He said he wanted to have a,'Head start in adult hood'." 

Kai analyzed the feather closely while still paying close attention to Beomgyu's words,"Well that's boring, now's not the time to worry about money, we're out of college, finally! If he had a part-time job during the years we were still in college he wouldn't have to worry about getting a job now, hmph!" He said half jokingly and half seriously. Kai honestly just wanted all of them to be able to have fun together without worrying about real world stuff that seemed to stressful to handle in his own mind.

They all had a short laugh at Kai's argument, although just like the day before, Yeonjun had said almost nothing at all in response and even his laugh was barely heard at all. He mainly stayed close behind Beomgyu for the reason that he felt more like he could be himself around him, and he also felt less shy or awkward around him, then again, he felt this way about all of them except for Taehyun since he hadn't exactly met him yet.

The four of them were walking side by side on the path through the park with Soobin and Kai on the right while Beomgyu and Yeonjun were on the left. As they were walking, Beomgyu felt a pull on his sleeve and he turned around to see Yeonjun looking at someone sitting on a bench. Beomgyu wasn't sure why exactly he was looking at him until he looked at the ground and saw that the guy he was looking at had a small black and white dog sitting by his leg.

"Yeonjun, it won't hurt you, you know?" Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun with a sympathetic face but to his surprise, all he did in response was shake his head and walk up to the guy with the dog, and so he followed behind leaving Soobin and Kai confused as to why they stopped and turned around.

"H-Hi uhm...can I pet your dog?" Yeonjun asked quietly to the male who simply smiled and said,"Sure you can." Yeonjun's face lit up brightly as he bent down and started patting and brushing back the dog's fur with his hand. Beomgyu was pretty surprise at this response, especially since the day before Yeonjun was trying to avoid his cat as if it were the black plague itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank y-you...!" Yeonjun quietly exclaimed as he walked back with Beomgyu to the other two who had been waiting there for about a minute and 25 seconds just watching the whole thing happen,"What was that about, huh? Wasn't Yeonjun terrified of your cat like she was gonna claw his eyes out and use his flesh as a coat?" 

"IS IT GOING TO?!" Yeonjun popped up almost immediately like he had just woken up from a nightmare. Beomgyu face palmed and tried to keep a straight face while the other two almost fell onto the floor laughing,"Ha! No, of course she won't!" Yeonjun sighed and laughed in relief to the response he was given as he thought to himself,"It isn't normal to be scared of those things here, is it..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Taehyun just texted me and told me he got the job! He can come hang out with us now." Beomgyu stopped walking to get a clearer look at his message from Taehyun. Kai perked up and a face of excitement appeared,"Really? Yay! We're all gonna be together again like before Taehyun started being a hermit crab! With a new addition, of course." He said the last part while looking at Yeonjun and then at Beomgyu and gave them"The Look" that only made Beomgyu throw his head back and looked up at the sky,"Let's just go get Taehyun already..."

They walked to a nearby store so Beomgyu could give Taehyun an exact location so they could all meet up. Yeonjun was visibly nervous because he didn't know what kind of person Taehyun was, exactly, and didn't want to come off a certain way to him or seem weird. Worst case he could think of was that he could possibly ruin their friendship, but he felt as if he could trust himself and everyone else that he wouldn't.

While they were waiting, Kai somehow ended up talking to Yeonjun about all the little inside jokes and nicknames they have in their friendship group,"We call Soobin Soobie, Soobinie, and my favorite one,  Giant Bunny(uwu)" Soobin turned swiftly towards Kai and was blushing visibly,"Don't tell him the last one!"He begged even though the damage had already been done,"Too bad, Soobie~ Oh! Beomgyu's most famous nickname is-" Before he could continue, Beomgyu covered his mouth and gave him a glare,"We don't speak about that..." It wasn't long, however until he started laughing out of no where,"F-Fine! Haha! Beomgyu's "not-so-famous" nickname is Chestnut because just look at his hair!"

Yeonjun studied Beomgyu's soft blonde hair for a bit before finally seeing the resemblance between his hair and a chestnut,"Oh...I see." Beomgyu looked at Kai and said,"Yes, there is a resemblance, right NingNing?" Kai's eyes moved to look Beomgyu in the eyes,"You said you wouldn't use that one in public!" Blush quickly spread across his face as he remembered that Soobin was the one who gave him that nickname,"What? Do you not like your little boyfriend's nickname for you?" Beomgyu teased the two of them. Soobin wouldn't say a thing, he had his back turned to all of them while covering his face from how much he was blushing and laughing.

"Wait a minute, we need a nickname for Yeon....jun...*gasp* Yeonjunie!" Kai beamed as his mind began running through all of the possible nicknames for his new friend,"What else, what else, what else..."  Beomgyu suddenly spoke up after thinking about a nickname himself,"What about something like...fox?" They all looked at him in confusion. Yeonjun quietly asked,"Why fox?"

"I don't know, you just remind me of a fox. Your face, the way you act, just reminds me of how a fox would. Isn't it kinda cute?" Beomgyu questioned Yeonjun who's face was shaded with a soft pink,"I...I guess it i-is..." Soobin and Kai were off in the background being extremely proud of themselves for getting Yeonjun tangled up in their friendship circle.

Maybe Beomgyu and Yeonjun could actually...become a thing. After all, the only reason they're always so pushy about Beomgyu's romantic feelings is because they care for him and want him to live a happy ever after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💕~🦊 x 🌰~💕