We found seats next to Sero and Kaminari...Kaminari nearly looking like he was going to die at his boyfriend's performance. His eyes were big and glossy, his hands clasped together on his lap.

I just shook my head, plopping down in my seat. Mina, next to me, was still trying to breath. I bit my lip, knowing I had a lot of time until my performance. It was last...ending off all the exams. 

I quickly glanced to Mina, "Ill go get you a water," I whispered, kindly getting up and quickly rushing down the isle back to where our stuff was. There was a table of free waters in this one room with a couch and a few tables. We called it the green room, but I didn't;t know if it had an official name. 

I was quick to make it there, opening the door and peering inside. Kirishima and Bakugou were both inside, laughing wildly. Out of respect, I shut the door behind me, smiling at both of the boys. "You guys were great," I complimented to the two who had just went. I took me a moment to realize that I was actually extremely nervous for my own performance, brought to my attention my my shaking hand as I reached for one of the waters on the counter.

Bakugou had sang My Way by Frank Sinatra...and it was beyond good. He was still wearing his get up, despite the fact his suit jacket was thrown somewhere else. His hat was lazily on his head, his spikes hair still slicked back on one side. 

Was he...drunk? "Bakugou!" I hissed, looking to the flask that peeked under his suit jacket on the floor. I was quick to kneel down, attempting to cover it up before Bakugou snatched it away. He just shook his head, opening up the container and gesturing for me to take it. "Come on...you're shaking in front of us," he laughed,  his chest raising under his half-unbuttoned button up.

Kirishima shook his head. He was clearly fine...he didn't drink anyway. The red head was quite the drinker freshman year, but he turned sober a while ago for some reason. "(Y/N), you don't have to," he murmured.

The boy had actually sung Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj, it was insane. He was out of his outfit by now, now in a hoodie and jeans. Previously, he was wearing a bright pink crop top and jean shorts. The cherry on top, though, was definitely the fact he wore heels. Sadly, the heel snapped halfway through and he had to kick them off and continue with his performance. The heel snapped just as he said "World stop" and he slammed to the floor due to the shoe, but said "carry on," like it was nothing a second after. The audience was in hysterics, and I was more than sure he got an A.

I looked at the silver flask, looking around before quickly taking it. As I pressed it to my lips, I also tilted my head back. Fuck, it was so strong. 

I coughed as I took it away form my lips, rapidly shaking it in front of Bakugou so he would take it. He laughed loudly, "Je-sus!" he shouted, ripping it from my hands and putting it back under his jacket.

Okay, I just took a little liquid courage before my show, no big deal. I nearly forgot my promise to get Mina a water and nearly fell over with how fast I got up. "Thank Bakugou," I hummed, walking over to the water table and grabbing another. 

Before I exited the room, Kirishima shouted a 'good luck!'. I nodded and thanked him before exiting the room completely. I causally walked through backstage back to the auditorium. I heard a familiar beat, my stomach flipping slightly.

"Shit," I murmured, keeping my head down. I quickly rushed to my seat, throwing Mina her water and slamming down in the chair. 

Just don't look up... don't look up, don't look up, don't look up

"I'm just a bachelor," despite my thoughts screaming at me, I did in fact look up. "I'm looking for a partner, someone who knows how to ride," I heard Mina silently scream as my eyes widened. Todoroki did another body roll, raking his hand through his hair. "Without even falling off," He didn't have to hold a mic this time, he luckily got a headset. 

His choreography was insane, enough to make me blush. I felt my face radiating heat but I couldn't help it. "Gotta be compatible, takes me to my limits," his voice was incredibly smooth as he continued his sexual choreography. 

He was wearing a white jacket and black pants, his hair messy as his sneakers carefully glided across the floor. "Girl when I break you off. I promise that you won't want to get off,"He did another body roll, moving his hips to each beat of the song.

I squeezed my legs together, attempting to look away. All I saw was Hitoshi covering Kaminari's eyes as both Mina and Sero sat there, stunned. The second I looked back, I wasn't sure if I regretted it or not. "If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it," He was on the floor now, again, doing over the top movements with his hips. 

"If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it," He took off his jacket, flinging it elsewhere and getting a few whistles from the crowd. "Sitting here flossing, peepin' your steelom," he got to his feet, scanning the crowd.

"Just once if I have the chance," his eyes stopped on me, his head scanning up and down, "The things I would do to you." I nearly died right there, my legs pressing together as I looked in awe. He broke eye contact, "You and your body, every single portion," he walked to the edge of the stage again. 

"Send chills up and down your spine, juice flowing down your thigh," oh how the girls probably died as he winked towards the audience. I felt something in me for a moment...I couldn't describe if it was jealousy or arousal...maybe a mix of the two. "If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony...my saddle's waiting, come and jump on it," he sang the chorus twice, putting his hand in front of his waist and doing a couple more body rolls.

"If we're gonna get nasty baby, first we'll show and tell," he raked his hand through his hair again...I swear it looked like just how it did after everything we- "Till' I reach your pony tail, oh, lurk all over and through you baby," God, the fact that he was my ex made this so much worse.

I kept my eyes glued to him as he sang the chorus once again, yelping when Mina grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the auditorium. I whined, telling her I wanted to see the rest as she kept towing me until we entered the girls bathroom.

I sighed as she shook her head, flicking my forehead. "Ow!" I snapped, rubbing my forehead slightly as she just had a look of disappointment written on her features. "That was your ex boyfriend and you were drooling all over the place! I thought we said we were over him!" she sighed, trying to snap me out of it. 

I just shook my head slightly, "I am!" I retaliated, crossing my arms and looking towards the mirror. As I stared at my reflection I just realized how red my face was...shit, I was so not over him.

"Okay maybe I'm not," I let a defeated tone take over as I stared into the mirror. God, I missed him a lot...maybe too much for having been apart for three and a half weeks. Mina just. shook her head again, standing next to me in the mirror. "And you have to keep that emotion for your performance...remember what we talked about," She advised, leaning against my shoulders as we both stared into the mirror. 

After a moment, I chuckled. "It's not fair, he's hot and he knows it. He's totally using it to his advantage," I snapped, making Mina giggle.

Two other girls walked into the bathroom, giggling and talking amongst themselves, They were young, maybe 15-16, but were all fanning themselves. "But what about the ending!? The part where he went right up against the floor, like god!" One of them squealed. Mina and I tried to hold in our laughter as we quickly exited, bursting out once we left.

"Jesus, what were they, twelve!?" Mina asked, making me laugh even harder.

 "I can't believe you let me miss that!" I hissed, punching her arm as we began to walk back.