Tamaki's Struggle

The U.A sports festival is wrapping up, with the final day here the senior students will be making their final stand in the arena.  Fatgum is more eager for today then the others, his work study student Tamaki AKA Sun-Eater hasn't done the best in the festival preciously.  This is Sun-Eaters last year to make an impression, and Fatgum knows he has been practicing for this since last year.

"He's made huge improvements with his quirk!  Though he's really shy, and has never done well in front of the cameras.", Fatgum tells Hinako as the two of them get ready to leave his apartment.

She smiles sweetly as she listens to Fatgum talk about the sports festival.  Though she found the first day hard, by the end of the second day she started to understand why it was fun and even started to enjoy it along with Fatgum.  With the third and final day in front of them she is excited for the event and for Fatgum's enthusiasm.

"This year is his last chance to make an impression.  He has always had trouble with the cameras, hopefully he can over come that this year.", Fatgum speaks with excitement and pride about his student.  Hinako lays out the rest of the full breakfast on his table, as she nibbles at what she likes.

As Hinako moves past him, fatgum strokes her side affectionately, she giggles, kisses his cheek as she continues to the bedroom to change.  'Goin' with me to the sports fest, reading' up on my interests, good cook, man I got lucky. I gotta do somethin' for her after.'

Fatgum chows down on the breakfast she made him, everything is larger portions, carb and protein heavy.  Between the festival food, Hinako's cooking, he has been gaining back his stored energy faster than ever.  Still no where near his largest, he is however getting back his soft belly.

  Still no where near his largest, he is however getting back his soft belly

The two of them head off to the sports festival, together this time

The two of them head off to the sports festival, together this time.  As they arrive, the media swarm outside of the arena is much larger than it was the previous days.  Fatgum leans down to the petite Hinako, "There was an attack on Ingenium, by Stain, they are clawin' for an interview with All-Might about what is bein' done 'bout him.", Hinako nods, despite struggling to hear through all of the chatter, and clatter of the large crowd.