Prologue Chapter 1: Zeko 'Vutum

OddslayerFenrir: "Oh? Hello, I didn't notice you there! My name is OddslayerFenrir, and I'd personally like to welcome you to the amazing world of Pokemon!"

EAKsymphony: "Geez, Odd, wrong story."

OddslayerFenrir: Oof, my apologies. Anyway, I'm glad you came to check out our story! If you've made it this far, we might as well tell you a bit before the story actually starts, and trust me, it's a long one, woof!

EAKsymphony: This is a collaboration that was a bit unexpected. I don't mean to brag, but Odd came to me because of my extensive knowledge of the Halo Universe.

OddslayerFenrir: Honestly, I've been dreaming on writing a Halo story ever since I was a little pup. The franchise to me is just as significant as Pokemon. Anyway, with the help of EAKsymphony I was able to turn that dream into a reality. And now, I wish to share that dream with you all. I hope you enjoy and we'll catch you later on in the story, woof!

EAKsymphony: Honestly, he gets so excited that he forgets to mention the sorta less significant stuff. Anyway, there are two versions of the story, the version I will be posting on my account is clean and suitable for all ages, however, the version you're about to read now is Odd's version. It's not for kids under the age of twelve.

OddslayerFenrir: I totally forgot about that! You should expect to find erotic content in this story! Also, the male Sangheili will have genitals, or as I like to call it, the member! It's located in something called a vent. Google it! Like honestly, did you expect me to write a story that doesn't involve penis.

EAKsymphony: Odd! Not right now.

OddslayerFenrir: Oh please, you're in my territory now! Best believe I'm coming out the gate hittin' hard! With that being said, let the game begin!
_________________________________________

Zeko 'Vutum and Thel 'Vadam were seen casually walking towards Thel's private corridors for a bit of privacy.

"Arbiter, you were the one that suggested that we not see each other in public like this, why the sudden change?" I asked. When the door closed behind us, he smiled a bit and approached me. Softly, he exhaled and started to spe

"Is it so wrong for me to want to see my mate before I depart? Zeko, I cannot promise that I'll survive this mission. If that comes to pass, then there is a high possibility that the council will force you to become the next Arbiter," he said sternly.

I thought for a moment. I'm sure I'll be able to see Thel again, but if it happens that he does die, Well, I'll uphold his mantle with both pride and love.

"Hmph, Thel, I know you won't die. You're far too skilled for that. Even if you did, do you think my feelings for you would change?" I said looking him in the eyes with and ensuring gaze. He merely smiled and removed my helmet gently. I did the same for him, and we gazed into each other's eyes in only a way true lovers could.

Slowly, Thel, began to remove the rest of his armor, leaving his magnificent and exposed body facing me, I quickly followed. But there was one thing bothering me. That damn branding on his chest. He didn't deserve what the high priest did to him. Even so, I endured it and continued. He gently placed his hands on my side, and laid me down gently on his bed. He slowly climbed between my legs, and kissed me from my chest to my mouth passionately. I don't ever want this to stop. I thought in a moan.