Diana, Not That Diana. PT.2

Start from the beginning

After 10 minutes have passed, He falls into a small slumber.

He hadn't realize how hard he was, he squeezed his member shifting the discomfort. All he could think about who could fix this for him right now. He was too tired to jerk off.

His zipper fell undone and he could feel something warm and wet on his member. It made him shudder. He could feel a generous amount of spit sliding down and something soft swirling around eagerly.

"Mmmm hmm." His eyebrows furrowed, it felt so good. He knew that mouth, he motioned for Diana to come backstage earlier. He loved how obsessed she was with pleasing him. He bites his bottom lip.

She bobbed her head slowly, watching him jerk up into her mouth. He was tender and thick. She could taste his sweet pre-cum as his sucked in air from the release.

She wanted to sit on it, he was a quick cummer during concerts. Always on time.

He rubbed his eyes a little more and looked again. "Don't you stop now.." He moaned again to himself. A smile of approval. He loved to talk.

She stopped and stood up. He is so damn fine that it pissed her off. Sexually frustrated she turned on the light.

Confusion passed on his face as he began to open his eyes again. What's wrong now?

As his vision finally cleared. It was a woman, It was Diana in Fact and she was wearing nothing but panties and a pair of heels.

Michael's eyes burning through her as he could see her clearly now. "What is it Diana?" He sighed as he was close, she never stopped once she started going. She wants something.

"Are you fully awake?" She asks, expressionless she took her hands off her hips. "You should have made up your mind by now no?" She walks over to him and is standing in front of him. He couldn't help but stare at her naked figure. It's cold out tonight? He wanted to laugh but he also wanted to get up and give her some clothes.

"What are you doing girl?" He says wondering why she had stopped. This man pretended to be naive about her motive here.

"You're so innocent when you're not asking for blowjob." She laughed to herself.

"Diana.." He looks at her again. Staring at her full chest this time. "Diana you know.. I still haven't made up my mind yet... I will let you know." He tucks his now soft member back in and zips up his pants. Not this again.

He knew she wanted to fuck but because He was already tired, he did not want to even think of sex.

She ignored him and came forward to sit on top of him, cheeks shaped perfectly on his lap. This position.

"Diana.. I mean it" He warned her. Michael wasn't the type to get mad but when he does get mad, he tries his best not to get mean.

"It'll be fun, you'll just.. stick the tip in Michael." She says licking his earlobe and curling her finger at the hem of his shirt. He shivered underneath her. He had to admit she smells good, she had the scent of a flower and he felt weak to that.

Though he had said no previous of times because he feared impregnating her. Her shoulder was soft and smooth like silk as it brushed upon his lips accidently.

Then he remembered how mischievous the woman was. Fine as she was, all the things he subscribed to in playboy magazines. But still she'd probably poke a hole in the condom he thought. He sighed and rolled his eyes. Damn urges.

"Look I'm not ready to take that step... it's just." He pauses seeing that she wasn't listening anyways. Her hands were all up his shirt. He gently stops her and pulls her off of him.