#7

(EDITED)

L O U I S

I woke u,p rubbing my eyes and glancing at the clock which said it was only 5AM. I mentally groaned and tried to fall asleep again but it didn't seem to work out that way. I sighed, the last days it happend really often, restless dreams to end up being awake really early. I don't know what it caused to happen but I got so my thoughts.

It was now 2 days since I've seen Harry and his little girl and I have to admit I miss them both really much and so does Erica. Harry texted me yesterday evening to ask me if I wanted to go out for dinner together tonight and of course I said yes. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw Niall was calling me.

"What's up mate?" I yawned, a bit annoyed due the lack of sleep.

"Good morning to ya to, lou," he chuckled.

"Sorry mate, didn't had much sleep last night."

"Again?" Niall sounded worried now which was kind of odd cause yeah, everyone has his bad nights once right?

I decided to change the subject, "what did you call for Neil," I said, knowing he hated when I called him that.

"Well lewis, I called to ask when Erica would be here tonight because Macey will be here at 5," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows, Harry is also planning on bringing his daughter to Niall and Liam?

"Wait hazza also asked you to babysit?" I asked him laughing, I could imagine tho two of them chasing 2 little girls around the house already and the fact that hazza and I both had the same idea about babysitter.

"Yep."

"Well good luck haha," I said and we talked for a little while before saying our goodbyes and hung up.

I felt my eyelids grow heavy now and decided that since it was only 6:30 I could sleep a little longer, so I pulled the covers over myself again and fell asleep smiling, thinking about our little 'date'.

_________________

H A R R Y

I'm really nervous at the moment, because I would do something special today. Tonight I will tell Louis that I have feelings for him and even if the feeling wasn't mutual I hoped we still would be friends. I know Louis now for a couple of weeks but fell in love with him the moment he looked me in the eyes when I told him Macey was lost.

I also told Niall and Liam about my plan for tonight and luckily they offered to watch Macey and I bet also Erica for the night. I hoped Louis thought the same about us but I didn't know and of course also the fact that he also has an daughter with an opinion which I have to respect made me really nervous, I just hoped everything would work out.

I planned on taking him to one of my favourite italian restaurants, to go to the place we met afterwards, Princess Park.

The whole day I nervously walked around my apartment and ended up calling Gemma to help me calm my nerves and help me pick my outfit.

5 minutes later I saw her pull up in my driveway holding 2 boxes as she walked to the front door.

"Hey gems," I greeted her and pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Hey lil bro, nervous for tonight I see?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway.

"What's with the boxes?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh I brought you some make-up!" She cheered and my eyes grew wide.

"No way that I'm going to wear make-up," I seriously said to her.