Day 5

Bakugou was in his room wide awake. He was walking back and fourth in his room in the early hours of the 5th day. He couldn't sleep, pissed that Shinso kept getting in his way, 'He needs to fuck off. That little fuckwipe...that fucking fuckstick!' He clenches his fists as he looked at the ground. If he still had his voice he would be growling like a gremlin that came out of dark forest, hating whatever came into his territory.

When he opened his hands something strange happened. A spark. A few sparks came from his right hand. It shocked Bakugou. He quickly looked at his hand, wondering what is happening. He didn't understand why this is happening. After a few moments it stopped. It wasn't loud, so he wasn't worried about waking anyone up, but what he was worried about was he didn't know how he did that or if he could accidentally hurt someone, someone begin (Y/N).

He figured he would just ask (Y/N), hoping he would know what is going on. He looked towards his bed and saw the Aizawa, asleep like usual. Bakugou walls over and climbs into bed. He lays on his back, looking at the ceiling, truly hoping the princess knew what was going on with him.

It didn't take long for Bakugou to close his and fall asleep. But unfortunately for Bakugou he didn't get to sleep long as a few constant knocks were on his door when the sun came up. The boy gets out of the bed, ready to kill whoever was knocking at his door, 'Stupid extra.' He thought as he opened his door. But he quickly regretted the thought as he saw the princess with a giant smile on her. She was also wearing her hair down and a light blue dress with black dress shoes.. "Hey Bakugou! I got terrific news! We get to go to town again, but that's not all we get to go to the lake that is usually full of people, but today no one is allowed there, but us! Not even Shinso can join us!"

Bakugou was taken aback from all the sudden information. But what made him happy was that Shinso wasn't allowed to come. It also made the princess happy, "So do you want to come?" Bakugou nodded, "Good, well get dressed. Then meet me in the dining room. We got to eat breakfast first." Bakugou nodded. "See ya then, Bakugou!" As the princess started to walk off, Bakugou quickly remembered about what happened last night.

He quickly reached out for (Y/N) grabbing her hand, pulling her back. (Y/N) was confused, she didn't understand why he pulled her back. She looked back at him curiously, "Bakugou? What is it?" She questioned, Bakugou then pulled her into his room and shut the door behind them. Bakugou has completely forgotten Aizawa was on the bed, but lucky for him Aizawa quickly hid when he saw the princess walk in. Bakugou made the princess sit on the bed and stood in front of her, before lifting up his hand so she could see. He then starts concentrating, causing sparks to come from his hand.

(Y/N) eyes widen, "You have quirk!" She says excitedly, standing up. Bakugou eyes widen when he heard that, 'A quirk? I have a quirk?' He questioned, looking at his hand, watching the sparks. "Well it must be some kind of explosion quirk. If you want I can take you to the quirk specialist. She is really good at figuring out quirks and how they work. But we will have to wait till tomorrow as the lake is only reserved for us for today only."

Bakugou nods, wanting to know more about his quirk and why he now has one. The princess soon sat back down on his bed, "Well since I am here I might as well stay. So you go get dressed." She says, while Bakugou nods and does what he always does. Open his closet, grab stuff to wear, head to the bathroom and change.

He changed into a long sleeved white shirt with a brown vest over it. He then was wearing blue pants and black boots. He then walked out and saw the princess was looking around the room, not even paying attention that he has walked back into the room.

He smirked when he got a idea. He walked over to her and now stood in front of her. (Y/N) noticed Bakugou walking towards her and stopped in front of her, "What is it?" Bakugou leaned down, his face close to hers. (Y/N) face turned red, "B-Bakugou?" She stutters, not sure what the blonde hair boy is thinking. The smirk is still on his face.