The Feast

When the Prince and Princess entered the castle a servant saw them. The servant, who was wearing a brown dress with a white apron, quickly went up to the two once she saw Bakugou, "Princess! Who have you brought with you?" She asked eyeing Bakugou up and down, "This is umm-" (Y/N) stumbled over her words as she realized she never asked Bakugou his name. It took her a moment to realize that would be pointless anyway as the Prince couldn't even talk.

The servant eyed the princess suspiciously, "He is a guy I found. I think he was apart of shipwreck or something." The servant nodded, "Well, that would explain what he is wearing and such." Bakugou, on the other hand, felt offended and wanted to insult the servant, but since he couldn't talk, he just thought of the insults, planning to say them later.

"Anyway, we should get him to the bath and give him some proper clothes." (Y/N) said, "I don't think Shinso would like it so much if we let our new guest wear such clothes." The servant nodded and started to walk ahead, the Princess gestures to Bakugou to follow the servant. Bakugou nodded and followed the servant, even though he wanted to be with (Y/N).  The Princess on the other hand quickly went to talk with Shinso about the new guest.

Once they make it to the bathroom, the servant opened the door and headed for the tub, walking down a circler set of stairs that lead to the tub that was in the center. She starts the water and adds bubble bath. Bakugou looks around the room seeing how big and fancy everything is. The floors seemed to look gold with black lines that made triangles like shapes on the ground. There were no walls, but windows instead. They had shell type designs on top of each window. Then, above the bath there was a fancy candle fixture and the walls that did remain they were white. Now the tub itself, it had a giant shell on the back and on the sides of the tub were fish statues.

The servant looks towards Bakugou, who was still gawking at the room."Take off your 'clothes' and get into the tub." Bakugou glared at her and slowly stripped of his outfit. The servant started to blush, she hadn't expected him to be so well fit. She looked away and waited for him to get in the tub. Once Bakugou got completely undressed he got into the tub, relaxing as the warm and bubble filled water touched his skin.

The servant sighed and looked at him, "I will be back, don't leave the tub." She grabs the ripped sail he was wearing and heads back up the stairs and leaves. Bakugou on the other hand, didn't pay her no mind and gave no indication he was even listening. He looked at the bubbles and used his hands to pick them up, 'Humans are so fucking weird.' He thought, 'Why couldn't the princess come too? She is the only reason I am here, I wouldn't have come with some peasant extra if she didn't tell me to.' His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the door open.

He looked up and saw two other servants. This servant she was pink and had horns on the top of her head. She was wearing a dress like the other servant and beside her was a boy who had cylindrical tape dispensers on his elbows. 'What the fuck?!' Was all Bakugou could think while looking at these two.

"Hello! I am Mina and this is Sero! We have come to help you clean up!" Mina walked down the stairs and Sero follows. Bakugou tried his best to back up from the two once they make it in front of the tub, "We aren't going to hurt you!" Mina and Sero wondered why he backed up. Sero figured it out when he noticed that Bakugou was looking at their features, "I think he has never seen quirks before!" Sero says confidently, which causes Mina nods in agreement, "That would make sense." Bakugou eyes widen at the word 'quirks,' 'Quirks? Those are quirks? What kind of fucking quirks give you raccoon eyes and ugly looking elbows?' His thought were soon broken when he felt water poured on his head.