Chapter 4

Hi, guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while, but I have an excuse. 1) I had a project to do and I had to study for finals. 2) I was reading The Last Sacrifice (By the way the series is really good. So, if you have the chance to read the book, read it. Click the External Link to go to the Official Book Website, if you want to). 3) I had writers block. See, I gave you guys THREE perfect excuses why I didn't have time to upload or write more. Oh, and I want to thank AnacktraDawn for helping me proofread my story. Love ya, AnacktraDawn!!!!!

Comment!!!

Vote!!!

Fan!!!

______________________________________________________________________________ 

We spent the afternoon talking.

"I have to go, Lexi." Brandon said when he looked at my clock on the nightstand.

"What?! Why?" I said quickly.

"Because, Lexi, its 7:00 pm and if I stay a few hours more, my mom is going to freak out and then she is going to ground me. And do you want that? I personally don't want that because I prefer to be with my girlfriend than being stuck in my room for a week." He puts his hand around my waist and pulls me to him. I sink my head in his chest, he then puts his chin on top of my head.

"Fine, "  I  crossed my arms and pouted.

"What I am going to do with you?" He rolled his eyes.

He got up and offered me his hand. I took it and we went downstairs hand in hand. When we were at the door of the garage, he stopped walking and turned to face me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tomorrow?" He asked locking each others eyes. I stared at his beautiful eyes for a few seconds.

"Sure," I grinned.

"I'll pick you up at 7." He gave me a peck on the lips. I was so shocked that I didn't have time to think of what just happened. Before I knew it he was in his car and winked at me before he left.

I closed the garage door, leaned on it. Then touched my lips.

 Oh, God. Why did it have to happen so fast?

 _____________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?  If you have an suggestions for the next chapter feel free to leave a comment. I would appreciate the help.