Chapter 2

Since I only had school Monday and Tuesday I decided to write and upload. I dedicate this chappie to iPuple, bbg18813, and supernatural-lover because if I hadn't read their amazing stories I think I wouldn't have the guts to upload my story to wattpad. And thanks to everyone who read my story, I really appreciate it.

P.S. My twin sister, l0v3sup3rna7ura1, uploaded a new story called "Monster...Or Love". And she has another story that she finish and is called "Impossible". Both of the stories are great so take the time to read them.

P.S. My best friend, AnacktraDawn, is new to wattpad and she uploaded her first story called "Reviving In 8th Grade".  Please read her story.

P.S. My other best friend, amanda-sofia12, makes the most beautiful poems in the world. Please check it out.

 You won't regret reading any of this stories.

This chappie is really short and I'm really sorry. I just had to upload for you guys.

COMMENT!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

The day passed as a blur and it was lunch before I knew it. I can't believe I spent all morning thinking about Brandon. I don't know why but every time I think about Brandon it makes me feel safe and warm.

When Brandon and I were on our way to the cafeteria he took my hand and looked at me to see if it was okay with me, which I was. I smiled at him and squeezed his hand. When he realized that I didn't mind it, he smiled at me back. It felt so good to have his hand in mine, it made me feel warm and conmfterble.

We walked inside the cafeteria and every pair of eyes shot to us. I blushed a little, but felt tense, too. I squeezed Brandon's hand tighter and he squeezed reassuringly. We went straight to the lunch line. I pick a caesar salad and a coke. Brandon took a hamburger with fries and a coke.

We sat in the popular table. You are probably thinking why are we sitting in the popular table and it is because Brandon's parents and mine are lawyers and they have to travel a lot, but they make a lot of money. But  almost everybody in this school is rich.

Every girl in the school is crazy about Brandon. That is why every pair of eyes is watching every step Brandon and I make, but but partically because Brandon and I are still holding hands. Now you may think that Brandon is mean and a player only because his popular. Well, you are dead wrong he is kind, caring, and smart.

Alexander, and Dyani stared at us. Alexander and Dyani are fraternal twins. If someone doesn't tell you that they are twins you would never find out because they don't look anything alike. Alexander has blond hair, blue eyes, and has light tanned color skin, while Dyani has red hair, gray eyes, and she is really pale.

"Hey," Alex said.

"Hey,guys" I said. I sat next to Dyani and Brandon sat next to me and Alexander sat in front of Brandon.

"So tell me, Lexi, are you two dating?" Dyani asked me. She had a big smile on her face. Dyani is my girl best friend and when I told her that I have a crush on Brandon she started to tease me about it.

 "I don't know. Are we, Brandon?" I said in a challenging voice.

"I think so," he smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We stayed like that for a few minutes.  Then we heard a fake cough coming from Alex. I look at Alex and see that he feels unconmfterble. Dyani and me started to talk and eat while the guys talked about a movie they wanted to see. The entire time Brandon had his hand on my waist or my hand.

When the bell rang, Brandon took me to my next class. I took  my seat when he left and waited for the teacher to come.

The photography teacher, Mrs. Valentine, came in and told us to go to our assigned computer. Some people maybe thinking why I'm taking photography class instead of normal classes and its because this school is an art school. I mean the name of the school says it all 'Fine Art Academy'. I mean can it be more obvious. Because the school is different from others they give us the last two hours to take the class we picked the first day of school. We can pick dancing, painting, drawing, singing, playing an instrument, photography or acting. I picked photography because I love taking pictures. It makes me relax and it gets my mind off things.

The teacher wrote two projects that we have to do in photoshop. The first one was Fire Letters and the other one was Glow Letters. {P.S.I take photography class so I know what I'm talking about when I say Fire Letter or Glow Letters}.

 I finished before the bell rang. The teacher told us that we can leave early if we finish before the bell rang. So I took my stuff and went to my locker to take and leave some books in there. Then I made my way to the school's theater were Brandon takes his acting classes.

When the bell rang, Brandon was out of the theater before anybody. When he saw me waiting outside he looked surprised, but then he grinned at me and took my hand. I smiled at him and then we started to walk to his car.

"I finished early and the teacher told us that we could leave early. So I took my stuff and went to wait for you outside the theater." I explained. I know he didn't ask me, but I knew he would.

 "Oh, that explains it. What did the teacher told you guys to do today?"he asked. He knew I love the photography class so everyday he asked me the same question.

"She told us to do Fire Letters and Glow Letters in photoshop. And you? What did you do in acting classes?" I said.

"We were voting for what play we should do before classes are over." he said. I forgot that classes are over in three months. Maybe I forgot because I don't ave anything planned for this summer.Oh, well!!!

We got inside his car and he started to drive to my house.

 "What play did you guys picked?" I said.

He shrugged and smiled before he said, "Romeo and Juliet."

__________________________________________________________________

What do you think?  I was going to write more but I have to do a project that I haven't even started, so I couldn't write more, sorry. I just hope you liked it.

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

FAN!!!!