Chapter 1

Ok so this is my first story. So please comment and vote.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up hearing the alarm clock beeping. I stretched my hand and pushed the snooze button. I get up and went to my bathroom. When I finished cleaning my teeth and putting make-up on, I went to my closet and got my dark skinny jeans and a blue tank top with my favorite boots.

I checked my clock on the night stand and saw that it was 7:20 a.m. That means that Brandon would get here in 10 minutes.

I grab my stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and took a strawberry yogurt. When I finished my yogurt, I heard a car honk. I went outside to see if it was Brandon. When I saw Brandon’s Ferrari, I closed the front door and went to his car.

“Hi, Lexi” Brandon said when I got inside his car.

“Hi,” I said.

First of all my name is Alexandra Santiago, but everybody calls me Lexi. I’m 17 years old. Second, Brandon is my best friend since we were in first grade. He is 18 years old. And did I mention I have a huge crush on him ever since. I mean, his tall, has dark black hair, and beautiful green eyes. And he is really kind and smart.

“Is your mom still traveling?” he asked.

“Yeah. Why?” I said.

“I just wanted to know,” he said.

“Oh, okay,” I said.

“Do you have a date to the prom?” he asked.

“No,” I said.

“Really? I though some guys asked you?” he asked confused.

“Well, some guys asked me, but I’m thinking about it. Did you ask somebody?” I thought about him saying yes and even the thought brought me pain. I have to stop thinking about that.

“No, I want to ask this girl I like, but I don’t know what I’m going to do if she says no.” He said truthfully.

“I think you should ask her. Maybe she likes you back. You never know.” I said.

“You know. You are right. I’m going to ask her. Thanks, Lexi.” He smiled at me.

I smiled at him back.

OMG! He looks more cute when he smiles.

We kept talking about random things until we got to Fine Arts Academy in San Antonio, Texas. It’s just 15 minute drive from my house to school. But it felt to me like half an hour.

When we got out of the car we went to our lockers. I took my books and put them in my backpack. We went to our first period classroom. We took our seats.

“Can I ask you something?” Brandon said a little nervous.

“Sure,” I said slowly.

He takes a deep breath and then said, “Do you want to go to prom with me?”

When I didn’t say anything because I was so shocked and happy. He added quickly “You don’t have to say yes or no right now. You can even forget -”

“Brandon!” I cut him off. “Relax. And yes I would love to go to the prom with you.”

“Really? You are not just saying yes because you’re my best friend. Because if you don't want to go with me, I totally understand.” He said.

“Brandon, calm down. I was waiting for you to ask me. I didn’t want to go with any other guy.” I realized what I just said and started to blush.

“Thank God. I really wanted to ask you since they told us about prom, but I didn’t have the guts to ask you until now.” He grinned at me.

“Really? I though you wanted to ask a more popular girl.” I said.

“You are the only girl I wanted to ask.” he said.

I blushed again. We stare at each other in the eyes until the bell rang. The literature teacher, Mr. Jones, walks in and tells everybody to take out their literature book and to go to page 376.

I block out everybody's voice and though about what just happened. Brandon asked me to prom and I said yes. I remember what he said, ‘You are the only girl I wanted to ask.’ Does that means that we’re going to date or something?

But what if we date and it doesn't work out, then what? Would we be back at being best friends? God I have so many questions and no answers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did u think? Don't forget to leave a COMMENT, VOTE, AND BECOME A FAN If YOU WANT TO!!!!!