𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇

Start from the beginning

We danced in the moonlight, her hair flowing behind her as we glided around the balcony. It felt like everything was right for a moment, in this faming inferno that was Hell.

Never in a million years had I imagined myself doing this. I wanted to watch her and her family suffer, under the wrath of me. The thought made me sick to my stomach now. I couldn't ever hurt Charlie! She didn't deserve it. Hell, she didn't even deserve to be here. A pure soul like hers belonged in Heaven. 

Suddenly Charlie started giggling, and it caught me out of my trance. "What's so funny?" I looked down at her with a smirk.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about how the big bad radio demon is standing here with me. Dancing," she snickered. I thought about it for a moment. 'I mean she's not wrong...'

"So? Yes I am! And I'm doing it with you, Charlie. You should feel lucky!" I remarked. It was a simply a little joke, but I think she thought I was serious. She froze and stared at me.

Ah, she did think I meant it. I chuckled a bit, before pulling her in for a tight hug. "Dear, I would dance with you any day."

She sighed, full of relief. I never wanted her to think that! It felt good when she hugged me back, the warmth over taking my senses. I never ever  thought I would be hugging someone, and actually like it. What was this strange feeling?

Charlie pulled away, and before I could say a word she pressed her lips onto mine, gripping my sleeves. I froze in pure shock

NARRATORS POV:

Charlie couldn't contain it anymore. She leaped up to Alastors lips and planted a kiss on them, holding onto his arms as she did so, making sure she didn't let go. She never wanted to let go.

He initially froze, eyes wide. But then he leaned into the kiss, placing his own claws around her waist and pulling her in closer. Both of them never waned this moment to end. 

Alastor had never really been in love. He had tried, back when he was alive, but it ended pretty harshly; the girl he tried to "date" was probably down here when he arrived. He thought to look for her, maybe even apologize for what he did; but he knew just saying a simple sorry for taking someones life wouldn't be enough. It racked him with guilt to this day.

He had given up after that. There was no point now, who could ever love a monster like him anyway? Imagine, the Radio Demon, in love. He pondered the thought for decades, it slowly drove him insane. His inner battles were getting the best of him more and more every day. 

But now, he felt different. The constant feeling of resentment and pain had drifted away. And it was because of Charlie. He didn't know someone could change him, and out of all people her. What did she have that everyone else didn't? Alastor didn't know, but he didn't necessarily care either.

He loved Charlie. They would be unstoppable, a power couple. No one will get in our way.

They pulled away after a moment, only because of the lack of air. He stared down at her, brought his hand to her cheek, and pressed his for-head to hers. She did the same, smiled, and shut her eyes with a sigh of relief. 

"Thank you," he said. Quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. She didn't say anything, just felt joy and pride course through her body. 'I made the Radio Demon happy.'

***

They talked for a while longer before Charlie had gotten sleepy again, and Alastor was rather tired himself. The two went inside to watch a movie in her room.