Frankenstein x shy!reader

Requested by: kytaradraco
Thank you very much for requesting!!
I'm very sorry for making you wait for like ages!! I'm trying my best to work on all your requests, please be patient with me everyone~ hehe
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
"It's gonna be alright, love. No need to worry. They're all very kind" Frankenstein said as he caress my cheeks softly with his thumb, trying to calm me down. I look up to him cutely as i feel my cheeks getting hot under his intense gaze.

"They're gonna love you" he said in reassurance as he leaned down slightly to kiss my forehead lovingly before giving me one last smile and start walking away. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers before opening the front door to his house. We both walked inside, still holding hands as i mumbled a soft "p-pardon the intrusion...."

A faint voice of people talking can be heard from the living room as i felt my heart beating faster than usual. He ruffled my head and smiled one last time before leading me to the living room.

"I'm home" he announced and everyone glance our way as i hide behind Frankenstein, offering a shy smile as i averted my gaze, feeling nervous under their gaze.

"Everyone, master, i would like to introduce someone to you. She is my girlfriend" he introduces as he move to the side and give my shoulder a soft pat as i bowed down politely.

"U-um my name is Y/N L/N! N-nice to meet you all" i mumbled shyly before standing up straight and glance at Frankenstein to see him giving me a proud smile.

"Whoa! Boss has a girlfriend? Nice to meet you miss~ my name's Tao" a man with a bowl-cut hair approached us with a confident smile as he offered out his hand. I grab his hand and give it a slight shook before shyly looking down on my feet.

"Y/N's a little bit shy, be polite with her" Frankenstein scolded as the man in front of me suddenly tensed up at the sound of Frankenstein's sharp tone.

"Y-yes boss!" He quickly saluted as he glance at his friends behind him. The quickly stood up as well to come and greet me.

"N-no, it's okay F-franky.." i said as i smiled shyly at his protectiveness.

The other two bowed down politely as they both muttered their names in a softer tone.

"M-21"

"Takeo"

I smiled shyly at both of them as i noticed the purple haired man grinned back at me but the silver haired man simply nodded before going back to his seat.

"Y/N, come. I will introduce you to my master" he pointed at the beautiful man sitting on the sofa. I gulped slightly as i got nervous once again. He noticed my tensed body as he chuckled and peck my cheek softly.

"You'll be fine. Master will like you" he reassured as he hold me by the waist and we both make our way to the said man. We both bowed down respectfully to him as i introduced myself once again.

"Cadis Etrama di Raizel" he said as he turned to me, "please take care of Frankenstein. I will be trusting him to you" he said before averting his attention to the cup of tea in front of him as i noticed Frankenstein blushed slightly from the corner of my eyes.

Frankenstein then smiled at me, raising his eyebrow teasingly. I realized that I haven't replied to his master as i shyly bowed down to him once again.

"T-thank you, sir um C-cadis Etra-etrama-" i said, struggling to say his name as he turned to me once again.

"You can call me Raizel for short."

"Oh! T-thank you Sir Raizel" i quickly thanked as i smile brightly at him.

"Raizel" he repeated once again as he raises an eyebrow at me. I stare at him for a few second, completely confused.

Frankenstein then chuckles as he leaned to me and whispered softly, "master wants you to call him Raizel"

I blushed in embarrassment as i realized what he meant and quickly apologized.

"You don't need to be so tense. After all, you're gonna become Frankenstein's wife one day right?" He simply said as he sip on his tea.

We both blushed at what he said and nodded softly and proceed to sit down at the sofa and spend some time with the others

-timeskip-
"Thank you for having me today" i bowed down on front of them as they all smiled at me.

"Your welcome, L/N-san. Please come again!!" Tao excitedly shouted as he smiled brightly at me.

"Be careful on your way home, L/N-san" Takeo politely said as he offered me a small smile.

M-22 and Raizel simply nodded at me as i smiled brightly at all of them, feeling comfortable enough with them that my shyness almost disappears to no existence with their warm atmosphere.

"Thank you. I will be fine, Frankenstein will be with me anyways" i said as Frankenstein clasped both our hands together and walk outside with me.

We both walked for awhile before i suddenly stop in my tracks with him glancing at me, alerted as he turn to me.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked worriedly as he start to look around us, searching for anything suspicious. I smiled at his sweet actions and put a hand on his cheek and guide his face to face me, blushing furiously at my own actions.

"Thank you for always being there with me, Frankenstein." I thanked as i leaned up to place a shy kiss on the corner of his lips. His eyes widened at my unusual confidence and smirked sexily.

"My love, you missed" he simply said before leaning down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes of exchanging kisses, i feel conscious that we're both currently standing in the middle of the street where anyone can literally spot us making out with each other. It's night time so there's less chance of people passing by but it's still inappropriate. I put a hand on his chest to push him away as he reluctantly let go of me.

"We're in public" i mumbled shyly as i averted my eyes from him. He chuckles at my cute reaction before leaning down to kiss my forehead and give me a tight hug.

"Damn it! You're so cute and I can't believe you're mine. I won't ever let go of you. I love you, Y/N" he whispered to my ear as he leaned away slightly and i blushed under his intense gaze as we locked eyes.

"I-i love you too, Frankenstein"
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~