Frankenstein x kidnapped!reader

Requested by: @Magixwolf2
Hello everyone~ this is my very first request so im very excited but also apprehensive of the responds i'll get for this oneshot of mine hehe
Please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
Im not sure what happened but i was on my way home from buying groceries and suddenly i heard footsteps behind me and everything went black. I woke up in an old warehouse with a red haired, short girl and a tanned man with blond hair. They tied me to a chair as they converse normally with each other.

I tries to wriggle away but their knots are too tight. It hurts my wrist when it rubs on my skin, leaving a burning sensation behind. It seems like they both noticed me waking up as they look my way.

"Oh! Please stop whatever you're doing. There's no use in doing that, you will just hurt your beautiful body." The red haired girl said as she walked closer to me and caress my cheek softly. I glared at her and look away harshly, to avoid her hands as she gasped and giggled to the blonde man.

"Who the heck are you?" I spat as i glared at her once again. She giggled once again as she introduced herself, "my name is Dr. Aris. He's Yuri, he's my assistant." The blond man bowed slightly and smiled at me as i glance his way.

"What the hell do you want from me?"

"Well nothing much~ i want your body, your soul, and everything of you. I hope thats not too much"

"The heck are you saying?"

"Well don't worry! For such beautiful body, i will think of the perfect experiment for you~" she said excitedly as she starts walking around while observing my body. I shuddered as i feel her gaze on my body, feeling disgusted all of a sudden.

"Is there any other scientist other than you? If i were to be a lab rat, at least i want a professional scientist to be the one that experiments on me" i asked as i smirked slightly.

"What?" She said as she her smile disappeared and a harsh expression emerge on her face.

"I mean look at yourself, you're just inelegant and incompetent on a bunch of different aspects. It terribly hurts my pride to be experimented by you"

Suddenly she raised her hand and slapped my face harshly as she glared at me and i smirked at her.

"What? Why are you mad with what i said? Don't tell me... they're all true?" I taunted as i pretend to gasp. She was about to slapped me again when suddenly the blond haired man appeared beside her and grabbed her arms.

"Dr. Aris, you wouldn't want to have any ugly scars in your doll, wouldn't you?"

"Yuri shut up! I can just fix her later, this stupid girl needs to learn her lesson" the red haired girl shouted as she shook off her arms from his grip and punched me hard. I smirked as i feel blood at the corner of my lips. I glared at her once again as i smirked at her, commenting about how easy it is for her to get mad. She punched me once again as she give my stomach a strong kick after.

I start coughing softly when she backed away, feeling satisfied. "Thats all you got? Is that a kick or a poke?" I smirked as her face turns red in anger. She kicked me once again, stronger than before as the chair fell. I coughed out once again as the blonde man held her back from kicking me once again.

The blondie, Yuri, fixed my chair as i laughed, "Dr. Aris, cmon.. your face is almost as red as your hair. There's no need to get this mad if they're all not true" i smirked slightly as she runs my way and kick me very hard. I flew back, the back of the chair hitting the wall as i flinched at the impact. I coughed out blood from her kick, panting softly.

Suddenly, the door slammed open as dark aura emitted from outside. I feel his energy flows as i smirked at them. Suddenly, heavy and steady steps are heard as the smoke cleared up to reveal a furious looking frankenstein.

"What the fuck do you guys think you're doing?" He spat, glaring sharply at them as he launched his power around me, forcing them to back away from me. "How dare you hurt my woman like that?!" Frankenstein shouted as he put up his hand, "Answer to my call. Dark Spear"

My eyes widened as he runs towards them with dark spear in his right hand. He slaughtered them with no mercy, leaving me speechless. The usual frankenstein is scary enough but this frankenstein is just petrifying.

He easily defeated yuri and he was about to stab Dr. Aris on her heart when i shouted at him, "frankenstein no!", stopping him in his tracks. I won't let him kill anyone. I wont let him dirty his hands out of anger which was caused by me. He freezes as he glance at me. When we locked eyes, i saw that his eyes were cold and obvious anger lingers in his blue orbs. I shook my head softly at him and he seems to realize something and immediately dismissed his dark spear as he slowly walk towards me.

As we locked eyes, the anger and coldness disappears all together as his eyes soften at the sight of me. When he got close enough to see my swollen face, immediate anger resurfaces in his eyes as he raised his hand, about to stab yuri and Dr. Aris with his power but i called out to him softly and he sighed out loudly before proceeding to cut the ropes that are binding me. After all the ropes are cut, i fall into his embrace as he caught me and lifted me up bridal style.

I hugged him tight as i sobbed softly, hiding my cries into the crook of his neck as he whispered sweet nothings to my ears.

"Don't worry, i'm here sweetheart..." he whispered softly to my ears to help me calm down. He took me home and treated my wound as i ate the chocolates he bought for me. He was focused on treating the small cut on my lips when i decided to be brave and initiated a kiss to thank him.

He freezes for a moment as he blinked a couple of times before something snapped inside of him. He leaned down and deepened our kiss even more as he hold the back of my neck to prevent me from backing away.

I grabbed a hold of his hair and pulled them softly to give sign that I'm running out of breath. He backed away, lust filling his eyes as he leaned down, giving my neck and collarbone butterfly kisses.

"F-franky, stop... i'm injured" i managed to spoke up as he backed away and flashed me an apologetic smile. I smiled back at him as he proceed to continue treating my wound.

After treating my wound, he leaned down as he growled to my ear huskily, "sorry about earlier baby, you're just irresistible... so give some more of that sweet lips" 

"F-franky.." i responded as i blushed furiously. He smirked at my red face and leaned down, capturing my lips in a passionate and hungry kiss, leaving me breathless after.

"Don't you ever leave my sight ever again"

"But-"

"Understand?" He said with a sharp tone as i smiled softly.

"Yes sir" he smirked at my response and locked our lips once again.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~