Frankenstein x reader

Requested by: @Magixwolf2
Thank you for the request!
I'm sorry it took so long for me to finish this request and please wait for the second one shot~
A big exam was coming up so i had to study my ass off for it, its done now so i'm very glad.
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I yawned softly as i opened my eyes. I felt a strong and muscular arms wrapped around me tightly, not letting me even move an inch. I look beside me to see a sleeping frankenstein with a calm expression on his face. I chuckled softly as i reached out my hands and brushed his hair out of his face softly. He seems to react to my touches as i froze, worried that i might have disturbed his sleep but he shows no sign of waking up.

I smiled and caress his soft cheek softly with my thumb. Suddenly, he grabbed my hands making me squeal softly as he kisses the back of my hand.

"Good morning, franky" i greeted as he opened his eyes and locked eyes with me.

"Hmm, good morning baby" he hummed as he pulls me closer, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

"You can stay in bed for a little while, i should go make breakfast for us" i said as i try to push him away but he tightened his hold,"no, i'm not letting you go. Its too early to get out of bed" he protested at me.

I giggled at him and plead softly, "please babe, i need to prepare for our date today too"

He planted soft kisses to my neck and leaned away, pouted at me before leans to give me a short morning kiss and reluctantly let go of his hold. I smiled as i pecked his cheeks as a thanks and spring up, yawning and stretching as i stood up. It felt pretty chilly in the morning so i decided to slip on frankenstein's hoodie which is huge on me but it felt extremely comfortable. It acts more like a dress for me so I don't feel the need to wear any pants as i confidently walk to the kitchen.

I hummed on a soft tune as i cook us breakfast, which are pancakes. Suddenly a familiar strong and muscular pair of arms wrapped themselves on my waist as I squealed. He pulled me closer, leaving no space between us as he plant a soft kiss to my cheek.

"Smells good,"he praised as i sniffed the smell of pancakes but suddenly he leaned in and whispered on my ear huskily,"you look so hot in my hoodie"

I blushed slightly as i ignored his compliment and focused on the pancakes. He smirks slightly as he leaned in once again. "It makes me wanna mess you up~ just like last-" he whispered but i cut him off as i push his face away, face red with embarrassment.

"Franky stop~" i whined as he laughed happily. But then i smirk at him, "i will burn your pancakes!" I winked as his smirk turns into a frown.

"Babe, please don't. I'm hungry.." he pleaded softly as he hugs me and buries his face to the crook of my neck. I laughed happily and ruffled his hair softly as i continue making pancakes.

After that, we both enjoy our breakfast together as we chatted and planned for today. We both decided to have a picnic at a park near our house. Below a very big oak tree by the lake, our favorite place. We both finished eating and washed the dishes together.

"Okay now, you help me and go find the blanket, the cooler and a basket. I will prepare the food first."

He hummed softly as an agreement as he pecked my cheek swiftly and took his leave as i walk to the fridge to take out the ingredients. I decided to make sandwiches and pasta for the main dish; Also bring strawberries, blueberries, and banana for the healthy fruits; chips and crackers for a small snack; and some juice and soda, that will be put in a cooler to keep in cold, as our drinks. I decided to put in some ice creams as well in the cooler because it's very hot nowadays and we need something cold to keep us fresh.

I know it's a lot of food and we probably wouldn't be able to finish them all but its been awhile since we went on a picnic date so i got overexcited when doing groceries shopping yesterday, plus he wasn't there to stop me from buying all these food because he was busy with school yesterday so im sure he would be surprised to see me bring all this food with us. I giggled softly imagining his reactions when i presented him all this food.

"Babe, do you need help with anything?" He suddenly asked when he walked into the kitchen with a big basket and a small cooler in both his hands. I glance at him, "blanket?" I asked as i washed the tomatoes and lettuces that i will be using in the sandwich.

"Its inside the basket."

"Okay, well then can you help me with the fruits?" I asked as i pointed at the fridge. He nodded at me and opened the fridge to find the fridge is stored with different kind of fruits.

"Erm... babe? Which one do you want to bring today?"

"Take one pack of strawberries, a half pack of blueberries and a few pieces of banana. After you wash them, cut the banana into thin-but not so thin circles an put them in a plastic containers."

"That much?" He asked, unsure about the task i gave him.

"Yes" i answered shortly as i started arranging my sandwiches and cut them diagonally into triangles and put them into a plastic container.

He did like what i said as i started working on the pasta. By 10.30 am, we finish preparing all the food and drinks as i let out a satisfied sigh. He seems bewildered at all the food and drinks that we will bring but i just giggled at his shocked expression.

"Now, lets go prepare ourselves. Wear something comfortable and not too formal, okay babe?" I asked as i peck his lips and he nodded at me.

-timeskip-

I let out a satisfied as we both sat down below the big oak tree. I arranged all the food neatly as we both enjoy our date together.

"Frankie~ here, say ahhh" i said teasingly as i offer him a piece of strawberry with my hand. I noticed him blush as i giggled at his expression. Suddenly he smirked as he leaned in, eating the strawberries before grabbing my hand, placing a light kiss on the top my of palm as he whispered a small thank you.

I blushed furiously at his sweet actions as he smirked even more at my reactions.

"G-geez.." i muttered as i eat a piece of banana, averting my eyes from him.

"Y/N"

"Hmm?"

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands"

I look at him accusingly but he only smiled at me so i did what he told me to. I hold out both my hands when suddenly i feel something being put around my wrist. I gasped at the cold feeling of metals and unconsciously opened my eyes. I found a beautiful bracelet wrapped around my wrist as i gasped once again at the sight of it.

I hugged him as i thank him, giving him a peck on the lips after.

"Thank you, frankie. What is this for?" I asked, confused with the sudden gift.

"I like to spoil my cute girlfriend, is that wrong?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, thank you so much. I love you, frankenstein" i whispered as i smiled brightly at him. "Your welcome baby. I love you more" he whispered back, he pulled me closer and laid back to the blanket as we both enjoy the soft breeze together.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~