📱 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚙? 📱

Hope's POV:

I knew I couldn't just stand there. I had to get to class. Stupid transfiguration. So I rushed from my spot next to a fourth years classroom.

I was sprinting there with all of my books. I came in and sat down just as the bell rang. Professor McGonagall gave me a disapproving look. I brushed it off, I didn't care too much about what she thought of me anyway.

I took my usual spot next to Ray. He actually saved me a spot, unlike his sister in the class before. When I sat down he smiled and winked at me. This was a usual thing for him. He's always been such a flirt.

The classes for the rest of the day were such a drag. They were all super boring. Nothing eventful happened. I fell asleep multiple times throughout the day. I was so exhausted I had even forgot to check and see if the fourth year was in any more of my classes.

Around my fourth period though, now that's when it got interesting. I usually don't power off my phone during classes. I really don't care that it's a rule to do so.

It's not like I get calls or texts during class anyway. Well at least, I usually don't. I was in class just like normal, when out of nowhere my phone buzzed in my pocket.

The weird thing was that my phone wasn't the only one that went off. At the exact same time, a few other kids' phones also buzzed. The professor hadn't noticed.

I made sure that the professor wasn't looking before checking my phone. It had come from Instagram. Someone had put me into a group chat DM'd it?

I didn't read the text first. Instead, I went to the top of my phone and started to read off the names of those in the group chat.

Zane, Ray, Cleo, me, Hayden, Jess, Kadence, and some other people I didn't know. A few had the names, Aiden, Nix, Noah, and Liam.

The professor still wasn't looking and I was intrigued. So I went to the people who I didn't know Instagram pages. I judge people by there most recent face pictures.

So first I went to that Aidan guys page. It didn't take me long to find his pic to base him on.

 It didn't take me long to find his pic to base him on

@AidenDaKing we love the lighting. 🌻🌞

Oh, so he's this guy. Super aesthetically pleasing. 'Soft boi' as most would call it. He'll be interesting.

Next, I moved onto Noah's page. His was slightly more difficult to find.

 His was slightly more difficult to find