🎊💕ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs💕🎊

Hope's POV:

I started to walk around to the back of the school, Zay following close behind. As we got closer to the forbidden forest Zay got more hesitant. "Where are we going exactly?" I smirked and continued to walk.

"Hope?" I chucked a little. "The forbidden forest." He stopped dead in his tracks. "What?!" I chuckled again. Then I looked back and realized he really wasn't moving.

"Oh come on Zay. Don't let the little old forest scare you." He rolled his eyes. "I don't think I can go in there, Hope." I chucked a little. "Listen, I get it. I'm not as brave and fearless as you guys. I know." He spat out.

Well, now I feel bad. "Listen, Zay, if you really don't want to go in there, we don't have to. I'll just tell Ray to meet us somewhere else. It's just that we thought you were ready to see our secret spot." I new that have him intrigued.

He thought for a moment. "So wait, is the place you two always sneak off too?" I nod my head. He still seemed intrigued, but also conflicted. He shook his head a little. "Fine. Let's go." A smile appeared on my face again.

I started to walk through the forest, Zay following closer behind me than before. Sometimes I would step on a twig that broke slightly louder than the rest, and I would hear him squeak behind me. I tried my best not to laugh. I tried to remember the first time I went into the forest, but I wasn't exactly jumpy.

Finally, I saw the most welcoming thing I've seen a while, the fairy lights. The white glow of the fairy lights was shining through trees, telling meh was going exactly the right way. The glow of the lights even seemed to calm down Zay.

A few years back, when me and Raymond had first started going here. We were both rebellious kids who never liked to be told what to do. So the main rule they had was, don't go into the forbidden forest. So we did exactly the opposite. We made our own little treehouse, deep within the forest.

Sure it was dangerous, but that was the fun of it. Sure we see centaurs from time to time, but they've grown to like us. Ever since Voldy's death, most of the monsters have vacated the forest. It'd practically safe. Still, the teachers say it's off-limits.

So when we built the treehouse we made sure to make it really far back. But we covered it in white fairy lights so that once you got close enough, you knew you weren't lost. I don't know what you think of when you think of treehouse, but this is ours.

 I don't know what you think of when you think of treehouse, but this is ours

It's high up in the trees. It just kind of hangs from them. It's where me and Ray go when we skip class. No one else knows about it. Well until now.

We finally got past the rest of the trees. Now I and Zay can see it in full effect. Zay just stared at it in awe. I shipped him a little.

"Come on."

"How do you get up there?"

"Oh, you'll see."

He gave a nervous gulp. I grabbed his hand, pulled out my wand, muttered a spell, and boom, we rise up. We were floating up towards the treehouse.