When You Meet His Family\Friends

(L\G) Leo's girlfriend name

(R\G) Raph's girlfriend name

(D\G) Donnie's girlfriend name

Leonardo

You and Leo have been dating for a month and he wanted you to meet his family.

You were nervous. Many times you wanted to run, but you decided not to.

When you got the lair, you were considering about running again.

But, before you could decide, Leo brought you into a room with a tree. It has weapons.

In the room, stood three turtles, two teenagers(they look familiar to you) and a giant rat.

"You wanted to show us a girl?" The orange masked turtle asked.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend (Y\N).

"Oh, so our fearless leader is over Karai, eh?" The red masked one said. Who's Karai ? You thought.

"You look familiar, what school do you go to?" The red hair girl asked.

"Roosevelt." You said simply, then you remember her. "Your in my science class!"

The red hair girl laughs. "Yeah. I'm April."

You let go of Leo's hand, which you were just gripping onto it a few seconds ago, and walk over to April.

"Your lab partner is Shelly, right?" You ask. "Yeah, and she always talks about David."

"Shelly and David are my friends and they are crushing on each other hard. You have no idea how many times David has told me that he's gonna ask the teacher to switch seats with you."

"Maybe one of us could switch seats with one of them." You already knew you be good friends.

"Wait, David Cara?" Casey asked. Yes, you knew Casey Jones. He is friends with David.

"No duh Casey" you said.

"So I see you know Casey and April." Leo says. You giggle "Sorry."

"Well, anyway (Y\N), these are my brothers, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello. And my sensei, Master Splinter." You waved, not remembering why you were so nervous earlier.

Raphael

You were slightly nervous, but not musch. Or so you thought. 

"(Y\N)?" Raph asked, making you face him "You okay?"

"Yeah, Im fine. Just a little nervous." You said as you neared the lair. What you didnt tell him was that you wernt nervous to meet his family, you were nervous about telling your brother that you were dating his best friend.

"Hay, their gonna love you." He said, making you feel a little better. You two entered the lair. 

"Where are they?" You ask, looking around. "In the dojo." Raph answered as he took your hand and led you to the dojo.

Once you entered, you looked around. The dojo was a large room, with weapons and a big tree in the middle.

"(Y\N)?" You heard your brothers voice. You cringed and said "Hay, Casey."

There was April, Casey, another girl, 3 other turtles, and a rat. "Hay April." You said, smiling.

 "(Y\N), this is Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and my sensei Splinter. Oh, and (L\G)." They all smiled and waved. Except Splinter. He just smiled. "This is my  girlfriend (Y\N)"

"Girlfriend?!?!" Casey exclaimed. "Surprise." You said with mini jazz hands.

Its gonna be a long night.

Donatello

Donnie held your hand as you walked into the lair.

You werent nervous, nor scared.

You were terrified!

Thanks to your sisters stories of meeting the boys parents and then you never see them again.

But Donnies different. So, his family must be different. Right? Right?!

On the inside, you were freaking out. On the outside, you were as calm as possible.

Which wasnt very calm, because Donnie noticed.

From his point of view, you were a nervous wreak! "Hay," He stopped you and held your chin in his hand. You looked into his eyes as he said "Everything will be all right." You nodded and Donnie kissed your forehead.

Little did you know, this wont be the first time he has to calm you down.

You walked into the dojo, as he told you it was. In there, sat two girls who were talking to each other, a jelious looking red head girl, a boy who has very few teeth, 3 more turtles, and a giant rat.

You guessed the rat was Master Splinter, from what you've heard of him, and the turtle with a blue mask is Leo,  the one with a red mask is Raph, and the one with a orange mask is Mikey.

 The girl next to Raph and Raph were holding hands, so you guessed they could be dating.

"(Y\N), this is-" Donnie started.

"Leo, Raph Mikey, and Master Splinter." You said, jesturing to each  one as you go. 

A\N I've got a couple things to say. A) All da back slashes are forward slash 2) Da video has an Awesome song called Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling ft. Lzzy Hale. D) this(the A 2 D thing)is so original...... maybe