When You Think About Him

Leonardo

You couldn't stop thinking of the turtle who saved you a few days ago. You haven't told anyone about him, not even your mom.

Of course your mother freaked out when you didn't answer your phone that day and you were grounded for a week.

It's not like you had anything to do anyway. I mean you had friends but they haven't invited you to anything yet.

So, for the past three days you've sat bored out of your mind in your room, either doing homework, reading books, or doing anything else you can in this room you are trapped in.

You sighed and got bored with the book you started for the third time. Closing the book, something caught your eye.

It was a blue shirt of yours in your closet. Your closet doors are wide open, so you can see it clearly.

The shade of blue was the same as Leonardo's mask. You ended up daydreaming about him and his personality until your mom called you down for dinner.

Raphael

Your brother never found out that you followed him onto the roof and saw Raphael. You had changed your ringtones the next day to avoid getting caught.

But, for some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about the turtle. His Brooklyn accent implanted in your brain, the way he said one word and you are curious of it.

Now, you just gotta stop thinking about him!

Donatello

You haven't gone back to Murikami's, but you definitely wanted to go back.

First off, you've been buddy with school and tutoring.

Secondly, you had to gather courage to go back there.

But, when ever your not doing anything with school or trying to get yourself to go back to the Japanese restaurant, you think about Donatello and his gap.

Michelangelo

All week long, you and Angel just looked at each other and you both began to think about the orange dude...Michelangelo.

His bright blue eyes were implanted in your mind. You loved how bright and filled with glee.

Casey Jones

You couldn't stop your self when you asked about "Casey Jones" to April.

She told you everything she could in Saturday.

You learned that he was, luckily, in your school and grade.

You couldn't wait till Monday!