PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash

Začít od začátku

Shyam: Wow you both are looking gorgeous

Shyam: Wow you both are looking gorgeous... And My Bella.

Anjali: Thank You, Mr. Beast.

Arnav was looking no he is staring at her. Khushi smiles at him controlling her shyness. Aman gives a teasing look to both the couples

Aman: Ammu you are fabulous in a Cinderella dress. Whispering to her " But it seems like your prince is lost in you"

Khushi chided Aman to be silent.

Akash: Really Di, Khush you both look like a real princess...

Aarav with a Possessive tone " She is MY PRINCESS but mom why are you dressed like Princess? "

Anjali: Aree wah Khushi is also dressed like a princess why are you questioning me only?

Aarav: Mom she is MY PRINCESS so she looks like that

Everyone laughed hearing his innocent reply...

Shyam: Anju why are you both dressed like that

Anjali: No idea Shyamji it's Khushi plan

Khushi: Guys I will tell you everything afterward... now it's going to 12'o clock... let's go to Roshini's room.

Everyone left from there Arnav and Khushi were walking at last. Seeing the opportunity Arnav drags Khushi near a pillar hiding them from others.

Khushi shockingly: Arnav

Arnav took a khol from the outer layer of her eyes and keep it behind her ear. Khushi looked at him surprised by his gesture.

Arnav: To keep bad eyes away from MY CINDERELLA. Come let's go.

Khushi gets happy seeing his love and cares for her.

Roshini was sleeping in her room everyone went inside her room...when the clock Strike 12 Khushi and Anjali woke up Roshini and everyone shouted happy birthday to Roshini... Roshini looked at everyone in surprise but she gets a BIG surprise and shock seeing Khushi and Anjali in Fairy tale costumes...