React to Fandom (Revenge x2)

Rachel: Back..... Again.

Sophie: Since you're just scared of doing this now, can't we just not do it at all?

Rachel: I'm not scared and I have to do this.

Biana: Maybe you can do it another time? BTW it looked like you were scared to me to.

Sophie: Let's just vote if we should do it now or later. And I agree with Biana that you were actually scared.

Rachel: I agree with the idea of voting but not the scared bit...

Sophie: Ok! If you think we should do it another time, raise your hand!

*everyone except Rachel raises hand*

Sophie: There! We have it! 

Rachel: Fine, I'll do it another time.

Keefe: *stares at script* Can I just ask a question? Does it say 'Revenge times two' or 'Revenge Revenge'?

Rachel: I meant it to say 'Revenge times two'.

Tam: I don't think that's how it works...

Rachel: No one cares! Anyway... we voted on no for revenge FOR NOW so I guess I'm going to leave for today again. Bye!*holds home crystal up*

Sophie: Wait! I just remembered something that I wanted to ask you!

Rachel: *lowers home crystal* What is it?

Sophie: Didn't you Apparate last time when you were leaving?

Rachel: Yeah?

Sophie: How did you do it? I thought witches had to be 17 years old and pass a test to be able to do it?

Rachel: *looks away*Ummm...... About that, it's a little confusing so can we talk about it another time?

Sophie: ok....*slightly confused*

Rachel: See you! Bye! *holds home crystal up to the light and leaps away*

Kotlc ReactOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara