Confusion

Anastasia's POV

"What's happening now?" I mumbled as I made my way to the Cinderella Castle.

Do they think they're so perfect that everyone is required to go there whenever something happens to their  family?

"Hi Stasia!"

I turned to see a brown-haired boy coming towards me. I putted on my 'innocent face'.

"Hello, who might you be?" I asked. I'm puking in my mind right now. "Oh you don't know who I am?" He said.

Am I supposed to know who you are? I spent my life being held captive at the Three Bears (??) Cottage and you expect me to know who you are?

"Sorry I just got here. And how do you know who I am?" I asked.

"I'm Jack Red and I'm gonna help you get a happy ending."

Jack's POV

All my life I have been praised for my ability to detect when something's wrong. Even though my magic is Earth magic, they never let me use it. They made my mother, Red Riding Hood, not stand out.

Reason? It outshines others. She's one of those people that got known by they're braveness and not with a fairy godmother.

Then I heard a rumour that there's a new student, I checked it out. I researched about her.

I found out that she's been held captive with her mother in the woods in the Three Bears Cottage.

I knew she wasn't that bad.

I always got a feeling that when she smiles, it's a sad one.

When she speaks, she tried to always mouth the words:

'Help me.'

I know that there are many Fairytale heroes here but, they're so oblivious to other students.

That's why I am gonna help her straight out her destiny.

A/N: My lovely babies. I'm sorry for not updating too long. Recently, there have been an eruption of volcano near our place and had to postpone our classes.

Which is the exam days.

Then the outbreak of Nars-cov.

I'm suffering from being bored inside the house.

And P.S. this is a book with a very different twist with the cartoon.

Love youuuuu