" Hey " Ms. B says and I ignored her sitting down. " I heard about your mom...im sorry for you loss, Dashaun you know im here for if you need to get things off your chest "

" I just want to draw , okay " I say.

All i want to do is write and paint music...Thats how everybody can fucking help me..let me do that and I'll be okay.

" i can let you do that " She tells me. She went and got me fresh supplies and a canvas as the rest of the class came in.

" Thank you "

" No problem "

As she talked to everybody I started drawing whatever came from my hand..It had a mind of its own. Everybody else was zoned out and pushed to the back of my mind.

And I stayed in that class for the rest of the day...Pushing the art of me...I dont know but for some reason it made me feel so much better...I felt like i was releasing steam and getting stuff off of my chest.

" Shaun the final bell rung " Ms.B tells me cleaning up.

" Oh "

I looked at the clock on the wall gathering my stuff.

" Its beautiful "

" thank you "

There was a silence in the room as I moved about getting my things and cleaning up.

" Sh- "

" Thanks for letting me stay in here. I needed it "

" It was nothing, i just want you to br okay...you know i care about you " She spoke touching my hand. I looked down at our hands.

" Yeah, i got to go "

I grabbed the canvas sheet and my backpack and then headed off.

She looked like she wanted to talk but I wasn't in the mood for it..thankfully she kept her mouth closed and watched me walk off.

The halls were nearly empty as I walked through them with my head down heading outside. The boys were by my car and Zee when i came out.

" What you about to do? " Cali says.

" We can go blaze up and relieve some stress " Zee adds.

That sounded real good.

" Hit me later...i have to go home, Des and Chris are waiting on me " I toss my things into the back.

" Who picked them up from school? "

" My dads assistant "

He was working so she offered to get them so I didn't have leave school early and do so.

" Shaun, we got to talk "

" I don't know if this is the right place for that "

" What? " I asked .They all looked at eachother. " What the fuck is going on? "

" Man tell him cause they fucking being foul " Zee huffs.

" We dont know for sure " Marco says.

" We aint stupid either " Cali says.

" What the fuck are yall talking about " I raised my voice getting mad. Somebody better tell me whats going on. I had enough of being left out and in the dark of shit.