27 The Fear Before The Flames

Start from the beginning

"Roll over babe," she said softly.

He turned onto his back and forced his eyes open. Lili sat between his thighs and massaged cream onto his limbs first, and then his chest, running her fingers along his collarbone, her eyes bright and hungry. She leaned over, straddling his waist and worked the stuff into his neck and then gently massaged his face. Her bikini-clad breasts bounced as she worked and he couldn't stop his hands from roaming her waist and hips. She laughed and glanced around self-consciously. Priya and Rahim had abandoned them for the pool, which was where the rest of the villa was.

He stroked his fingertips over her cleavage and she bit her lip. "I'm warm, are you warm?" she asked.

"Very," he murmured.

"I bet the bed sheets are nice and cool right now."

His hands stopped their roaming. "Oh, I bet they are."

She grabbed him by the wrist and he followed her to the villa. They fell onto the bed and he kissed her neck. She sighed with pleasure as he pulled the covers up over their bodies and let his hands roam more freely.

He glanced toward the doorway and saw the cameraman roaming through the sitting area. "We're about to have a visitor," he whispered.

"Dammit."

"What do you want to do?" He tugged on one of her soft curls. "Give the people something to see or be boring and hope he goes away?"

Her sigh was long and filled with frustration. He laughed softly. "So...boring?"

She nodded and he rolled to the side, going for a sweet kiss rather than the heat he'd been craving. "Did I ever tell you about the time I made cupcakes for a duchess?"

"No. I want to hear all about it. In detail ."

The cameraman hung around while he told an incredibly anti-climatic story about making a bad batch of cupcakes that a duchess loved, but he couldn't recreate. Bored, the camera guy wandered out of the room.

He pulled the blanket back over their heads and kissed her. "You know if we want to win, we can't be boring. The people want the jokester and the girl-next-door to be entertaining."

"You're more than a jokester. And I really hate the title of girl-next-door. What does it even mean? To be virginal and untouchable, like? Because I'm neither."

"You're very touchable." He cupped her breast, his thumb brushing her firm nipple. "It means you're beautiful, but approachable. Friendly and sweet and oh-so-very tempting." He kissed her ear. "Someone who'd be a good partner and someone a guy wants to bring home to his family." He nipped at her lower lip. "Someone perfect."

She stiffened. "I'm not perfect."

"I disagree," he said, tracing his tongue to her cleavage. He pushed aside her bikini top and wrapped his lips around her nipple. Her soft intake of breath spurred him on. He drew it in, pulling hard and then scraped his teeth over it. "You're the most amazing girl. Brilliant and beautiful. Strong and kind. You're absolutely perfect." He growled against her sensitive skin as he licked his way down her stomach and around her belly button. "An angel." He tugged off her shorts and bikini bottoms and spread her thighs. He stroked and found her wet and throbbing. "A goddess."

"Wait!" she whispered. She pulled the covers off her face, probably to check that they were still alone. She threw them back over her head. "We don't have long, maybe we should just—"

He opened her up and slid his tongue inside of her. She gave a squeak of surprise and then moaned, long and low. He lapped at her, long hot strokes as he cupped her breasts, fingers tugging at her nipples. He teased, licking everywhere except where she needed. She grabbed the bedding and arched into his mouth greedily. Laughing, he finally stroked his tongue over her clit. She shuddered and goosebumps rose on his arms as the pleasure of tasting her washed over him.