Already Out The Door

Start from the beginning

"Sounds like a plan, want to grab something easy? Maybe Indian?"

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you later, okay? Try and have a good couple interviews, smile maybe?" She asks softly, she was never one to push, but she knows how much of a disaster Louis' interviews have been lately.

Louis says his goodbyes and heads out to the garage, hopping in his car. It's nothing special, just a black range rover. All the boys had one, it was something all five of them bought together.

It takes about 25 minutes to get to where he needs to be. His security team meets him there, walking him through the small crowd that's waiting. He promises them that he'll stop and take pictures on his way out. Hanging with fans would make him feel a little happier than the interviews would. The crowds he deals with now aren't as crazy as when they were still together as a band. He's not complaining though, he likes the feeling of not being overwhelmed everywhere he goes.

The first few interviews go normally, if not kinda boring. The third interview though, has been a little hard.

"So Louis, I heard that Harry is in town for a few days, do you guys have any plans to meet up?" The lady asks. Louis can't just tell her no, that would seem rude and odd.

"Ah yeah, I heard he was going to be around. We might be able to meet up one night, not too sure about his schedule though" Louis says smiling, trying to cover up the pain in his eyes. If he saw Harry in person, he doesn't know what he could even say to him. What do you say to someone you've hurt?

"It's been awhile since the world has seen you two together, I can bet that you miss your friend" There's that word, friend. He hates that word.

"He's one of my best mates. Been one of them since I was 18. It's still a little weird to all of us being on break. I used to hang out with the boys all day everyday, now we have to work around our schedules." No one could say Louis hadn't paid attention during media training. He had always known how to deflect certain questions, especially ones about Harry.

The interview continues for another 20 minutes and Louis' having trouble pretending to be peppy and happy. As soon as the interview is done, he thanks the interviewer and leaves.

He steps into the bathroom and splashes some water on his face. He takes a moment to collect his thoughts and pushes the tears away. He can't walk out there crying, he's got fans to meet. He takes a deep breath before turning around and heading out to take some pictures, chat, and sign random stuff.

Once Louis is outside he sees a girl wearing a shirt with him and Harry on it. The shirt says, "two hearts in one home." Louis' home is wherever Harry is, but he's not welcome anymore. He gives the girl a smile and takes a photo with her. He can't stop himself from commenting on the shirt, "he always said how stubborn I was."

Louis thought it was very obvious that the song was about him. Harry always told him how stubborn he was; they argued all the time. When Sweet Creature first came out, Louis couldn't stop listening to it. He didn't want to believe the song was about him because that hurt too much. Louis misses him so much, but he can't seem to stop fucking up and hurting Harry.

~~~~

Eleanor arrives at the studio around one in the afternoon. Louis knows she's seen what's trending on twitter and that she's been asked by fans about it already.

"Look El, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said it," Louis sighs. He knows she's not mad at him, but she also knows how management gets when he says shit like that. "I just... I don't know. He's in town for a few days. You know I..." Louis doesn't even know what he's trying to say but she just nods, she gets him that well by now.

"Why don't you try and see him?" She suggests in an encouraging voice.

Louis just rolls his eyes at that. "How do you think that's going to go?" He retorts.

They sit in comfortable silence as he tries working on songs. However, they're both distracted trying to figure out a way for him to see Harry without them getting in trouble.

"Took some time
'Cause I've run out of energy
Playing someone
I've heard I'm supposed to be
Honestly, I don't have to choose anymore
But it's been ages, different stages
Come so far from Princess Park
I'll always need ya"

Louis sings out quietly while working on his song Habit. El was the one who convinced him to get his pain out on paper. He can't keep a journal or anything like that, but writing songs about Harry has the same effect.

Eleanor gives Louis a knowing look when she sees the tears in his eyes. He barely sees her taking her phone out. Knowing her, he assumes she's probably texting Harry to let him know that Louis needs to see him before he gets bad again. She knows that each time he writes a new song about Harry, he gets back on the drunk train; partying all the time and covering his pain with drugs and alcohol.

~~~

A/N: 

I got this story idea from the Walls + Falling mashup on youtube. It was made/posted by softoreos on there. I'm almost 22, I'm married, and I've recently started watching Larry videos on youtube again. They are so hard to watch because I just know that pain that they went through. It's plain as day that they were together. But I also respect the boys and wouldn't force them together. This is a fan fic, almost the whole story will be created by me, I may add in some stuff the boys have actually done, but for the most part it's just my imagination.

I hope you guys will stay and support me on this. I'm always up for constructive criticism. -A x