The Untamed: WangXian

"The Hot Bath"
Drama: The Untamed
Couple: Wei Ying x Lan Zhan
Note: There will be no smuts for this one shot story, however there is going to be fluffs! So you are still warned lol.

It was already dark outside, the breeze was cold, and both Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi were going back to Gusu together after finishing one of their hunting missions. The first thing Lan WangJi did when he got home was take a warm bath. It was really cold outside, and that's what the body was asking for.

Wei WuXian ran to the bathroom were Lan WangJi was taking the bath and opened the door. Lan WangJi flinched a bit at the sudden arrival of Wei WuXian.

-"Lan Zhan, let's bath together!" He said with a smile on his face as he placed the towels on top of the sink.

-"No." Lan WangJi shook his head. He wanted to take a bath by himself, since he was very tired and wanted to be alone for a while. He knew that with Wei Wuxian by his side he wouldn't relax a single bit.

-"Hey! Lan Zhan! Why are you being so mean? You have already seen my naked body. What's the problem of taking a bath together?" Wei WuXian pouted crossing his arms just like a kid.

-"Don't want to." Lan WangJi once again rejected Wei WuXian's request. He was straight to the point, and he was not going to change his mind.

-"We'll see about that." Wei WuXian said closing the door.

He slowly began stripping his clothes off, revealing his pale body to his husband.
After undressing, he unties his hair, and puts it down as well. Lan WangJi looked at him as he was doing so. His ears slowly began to turn red. Wei WuXian's pale body was very tempting. How could he reject him now?

-"May I?" Wei WuXian asked once again, this time he had no clothes on. He knew Lan WangJi's weakness, so doing something like this would make Lan WangJi accept him no matter what.

Lan WangJi ignored him, and submerged his face into the warm water.

-"I'll take that as a yes." Wei WuXian giggled.

He slowly got into the bathtub, sitting in front of Lan WangJi. He let out a sighed as he slowly leaned his body back against the other edge of the bathtub. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. The water was really warm and relaxing.

Lan WangJi ascends his head back up, and sees Wei WuXian in front of him. He sighs and lays back as well. Wei WuXian looked at him and smirked.

-"Hey Lan Zhan, we should help each other by scrubbing each others backs." He said turning around and putting his hair to a side so that Lan WangJi could scrub his back.

-"Mm." Lan WangJi nodded as a response.

He grabs the soap and starts to scrub Wei WuXian's back gently. Wei WuXian's back was surprisingly very smooth and pale. It looks like he has been taking care of himself more after marrying Lan WangJi.

-"Lan Zhan, tell me. How did you fall in love with a person like me?"

Lan WangJi stopped scrubbing, and thought about it. There was silence for a few seconds, but then he responded. "There are many reasons."