🏩 drill team 🏩

dib x fem reader

psa- if you read my books please like THE CHAPTERS. it helps me up in the trending and then i have more motivation do do ur requests!

 it helps me up in the trending and then i have more motivation do do ur requests!

    scribble scribble, scratch. the only sound that filled y/n's ears were the sound of her unusually dull pencil scraping against her notebook that SHOULD have been for todays notes. but instead, the young female decided to fill the pages with poorly drawn doodles of the things that caught her attention today. which consisted that of- jessica and leslie , a weird squirrel she saw earlier at lunch, and... dib and zim. she knew both of these peculiar young boys, some could even say well.

"y/n"

scribble scribble, scratch...

"Y/N"

scribble scribble, scra-

"Y/N!"

she immediately looked up, her eyes widening in a bit of surprise as she was brought back to reality. when her eyes adjusted to the world around her, she had the entire classes eyes on her. she sank into her seat as ms bitters cleared her throat.

"y/n, do you want to tell the whole class why you're not paying attention to the lesson?" she spoke gruffly as she cracked her crooked neck.

"i, u-um-" y/n sputtered.

"that's what i thought. detention. after class." ms bitters dismissed as she turned back to the board.

"but-! i have dr-"

"do you REALLY want to talk back?" she snapped her head back around.

she sank even further this time, shaking her head. ms bitters scoffed and scratched the board with chalk to continue her teaching on the plague. the class collectively snickered as they turned back around. y/n's heart still raced with adrenaline and shame as she stared at her now closed notebook, sweating.

but...

she felt eyes watching her. she slowly looked back, her eyes scanning for the culprit, when her eyes met with someone elses. Dib. Dib Membrane.
he quickly turned back to the lesson, taking one last side glance. you glared. a bead of sweat dropped from his cheek.

RIIIIIING!

the sound of the final bell alerted the school children as they started piling out any way they could. you, on the other hand, had to stay for detention. ms bitters was making her ...creepy way over to you, when you realized dib was still here.

"Ms bitters!" he called out. both you and the disturbing teacher looked his direction.

"I passed my notebook to her, she was helping me. she doesn't deserve tbe detention."

you were caught off guard by this, and your face heated as you pursed your lips, brows furrowing and you looked away. Ms Bitters grumbled, but sighed.

"fine. go. But only because i want to go home early today. now get out!" she screeched.

y/n quickly gathered her items, and hurried out along with dib. they walked silently until dib spoke up.

"you're welcome." he said, glancing at her.

"i didn't need your help. i could have handled it myself." she said, holding her pride high.

dib, who was smiling, smiled a bit sadder, and y/n peaked an eye and noticed this.

"...but." this caught dib's attention. "thank you...anyway."

he grinned, and they continued to walk to each other's lockers.

"sooo." the big headed boy drew out. "whatcha doing after this?"

y/n looked at him, contemplating for a second.

"drill team practice." she spoke enthusiastically. "gym."

"maybe i can...come? my dad usually picks me up late if i don't walk."

her faced flushed up once again, this time meeting with an equally flushed dib.

"fine. but I'm not going to let you come again, so enjoy it." she said, closing her eyes.

they started to walk to the gym, dib having a large smile plastering his "big dumb face."

"i will."