Become this new boy ==>

You sit at your desk. You type on your computer. You are a tall, tan male. Your hair is such a light shade of blonde that it almost looks white. You're wearing shades. Mirror shades. You think you look cool as hell. Others think that too. You are a football player and have almost a million friends. You're even confirmed as the most popular guy in school. Your whole family has a history of being popular. Well. Not your brother Dirk, but bro does. So does your mom. They're divorced though. Your sisters were taken by your mom. You and Dirk were taken by Bro. You don't mind it here. You guess. It's a reck. Your Bro/dad is abusive. He treats you like shit. You don't want to be like him. You're not even sure if he loves you. 

Your computer dings. You switch tabs to your messages. Your boyfriend John texted you. Dread fills your body. John has been bullying people that he believes are lower than him. It's like your school works like a pyramid. Like a food chain. If you're popular. You're at the top. That's you. The very top. You don't dislike it at the top. You just disagree with the fact that the high tiers have to pick off the low tiers. John is the perfect example.

 He was the nicest person before you dated. He was a low tier. He was kind. Adorable. When you started dating he changed. Changed, changed. He became a high tier. He was consumed by greed. He started bullying low tiers. He made it a sport. He made you get into the sport. You don't want to be broken hearted. So you do what he says. He says he loves you. He acts like he does. You believe him, but what he is doing is wrong. It powers you down.

 You think you're such a wimp for worrying about being broken hearted. You've gotten laid like 10 times. Shouldn't you have tough skin? No. Emotions are emotions. Anyone should be able to feel them. Right? Every time you have a meltdown,  Bro hits you. He says men don't cry. So You guess you're not supposed too. Besides the point you click on Johns message.

JE: hey! I found a new kid we can beat up together. He was walking by your house and I found him. What a coincidence. 😋

Your expression drops. This isn't what you wanted.

Enter Boy's Name (Reader response time!)

Mister Squackdick|

Although he thinks that name is cool as fuck. That isn't his name.

David Elizabeth Strider|

Shorter. Simplify the name. Don't include the middle name. Give him a cool nickname.

Dave Strider|

He gives a thumbs up.

Dave look out window ==>