Chapter two

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

"I thought your principal told you. I was the one that recommend you to Jax so you can show him around and be his friend."

"That doesn't explain why he is here."

She grab my hand and walk to the kitchen.

"He was the orphan I was talking about. He was abandon with anger issue. As his therapist, I had to help."

"Great."

"Please help me with this. He needs us."

"I don't know mom."

"Makenzie please."

"Fine. I'll help."

"Thanks."

I open the door and walk straight to my room. I took a warm shower, letting the steam swim in the atmosphere. 

It clogs my oxygen as I took a deep breath. It was smoothing as the heat bubbles my skin. I cut off the water and felt the cold brush against me.

I walk into my room. I look at my wet foot prints on the carpet then I look up and almost bump into Jax.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. You can bump against me naked anytime baby."

"Ugh!"

"I'm not that bad."

"It's the fact that you won't stop."

"Is it me?"

"No. I'm just not in the mood to have a boyfriend."

"So if you were in the mood. Would I be the one?"

I answer him with a door slammed. I laugh as he whimpers like a dog and recede. He was a jokester, a trouble maker, but likeable.

I put on some cloths on and relax on the bed. Around twelve o'clock, I heard the back door open and closed.

I look out my window and saw Jax walk outside with a phone. He was looking out the fence like he was giving directions.

Then a car came in and cut off the lights. A man came out and they dab up. They talked for a while. He was very tall.

He look like he had red hair. He pull out a cigarette and smoked it. I crack open the window to listen in the conversation.

"So what are you here for?" the mysterious man asked.

"The therapist felt pity."

"Tell her or him that your fine."

"It's a her and she doesn't believe that."

"Your anger is a gift. Besides your too old for a babysitter."

"She's not my babysitter. I'm fine with it, she has a hot daughter."

"Wow. Maybe I need to get in there."

"Don't." he said as he slam his hand on his shoulder. The guy laugh and jerk him off.

"Don't get soft."

"I'm not."

"I have to go. Be there."

He got in the car and drifted out. Jax took his last puff and threw it to the ground. He exhale as he stump on it.

I close the window before he could come inside. I pretended to know nothing as I open my door. He appear walking, looking down at his feet until he look up at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Are you feeling lonely without me?"

"Ugh."

"That will be the last. I promise."

I smile and shook my head. He wrap his arm around me, strong with the scent of smoke.

"I'm fine."

"Okay. If you need me, I'll be here."

"Thanks for the tip."

He smile at me as he walk to his room and then close the door. I sigh and walk back into my room.