Cat & Mouse {Chapter 2; Bring It Bitch} {Watty Awards}

Start from the beginning

He nodded, and I got up.

“Yeah,” he whispered faintly.

I walked further in the bushes, groaning again. I stopped at a little creek and sat down on a rock near the edge.

'You’re hiding something,' the voice called again.

“What are you hiding, Jenna?” the same voice called from behind me.

 I looked backward and saw the guy from earlier—Jack or something—walking towards me, three guys following.

“God, why can't people just leave me the FUCK alone?” I called, and Jack laughs. “Why are you laughing and why am I here?” I asked him.

“Cause you kille—”

 I cut him off. “I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE; IT WAS RONNY!” I screamed at him

“How long will it take for you to get that through your fucking thick skull,” I shouted angrily.

“Don't you dare talk to me like that!” Jack said, motioning towards his accomplices.

They walked up to me, each grabbing an arm each, restraining me. Jack grinned, walking up to me.

“You’re pretty hot when you’re angry,” Jack said.

I spat in his face, and he groaned in disgust. “Let me go you sick bastard!” I shrieked. “HELP!” I screamed to no one in particular.

I closed my eyes just as felt a pain in my stomach. My eyes flew open, widening with shock. He kicked me; the dickhead kicked me in the fucking stomach. I groaned in pain, and then felt a similar pain in my cheek.

“Have you learnt your lesson yet? “Jack asked

“FUCK YOU!” I screamed, spitting at him once more. He growled and slapped me on my tear stricken cheek.

“Ok, please don't. No more, please!” I begged. Jack raised an arm, and I flinched back, preparing myself for the blow, but nothing happened. No slap, no kick, nothing.

Jack was standing there, a grin plastered on his lips and a lustful look in his eyes. He motioned with his hands again and the two guys dropped me. I fell to the ground.

I was laying there, life-less. A feeling of déjà vu flashed through me. After they left, I used all my strength to try and stand up. When I finally did, I winced from the amount of pain coming from my body. Tears blinded me as I walked through the bushes. I walked for a while before I finally found the house, walking up to the door.

After finding it locked, I knocked repetitively on it, hoping someone would answer my persistent cries for help. My cries were finally heard as someone slightly opened the door. There was a girl standing there. She had pale blonde hair and was dressed in the skimpiest night clothes I had ever seen. She had a shocked expression on her face, her eyes large.

“Hey, are you alright?” she asked, and I shook my head. I could barely hold myself up.

She grabbed me carefully and pulled me into the house, calling for help.

I didn't remember much after that; all I really remember is seeing those gorgeous brown eyes.

Then I blacked out.

When I finally came to, I could hear voices around me. Oblivious as to where I was I listened, my eyes still closed.

“Is she alright?” a voice asked.

 I heard someone sigh.

“I don't know,” another vaguely familiar voice replied. A girl, I think.

“What happened to her?” the other voice asked. Another sigh.

“Look, Axle, go away, you’re giving me a headache,” the female said.

With that being said, Axle, I presume, left the room, leaving me and the other talker alone.

“Jenna? Can you hear me, it’s Bree. You remember me don't you?” she asked in a sad voice. It was Bree. I knew her voice sounded familiar. I gasped a little.

“B-Bree?” I asked. My voice coming out croaky.

Bree gasped a little.“Jay, oh are you alright?” she asked. I sat up, oblivious to the pain until the last minute

“Y-Yeah,” I whispered, pushing myself off the bed and walking over to my luggage bag.

“Can you please leave?” I asked Bree.

She sighed but respected my wish. I grabbed some clothes and headed for the shower, once again checking if it was occupied.

After I realised no one was in there, I walked in and locked the door, stripping and walking into the large shower. I washed myself with excruciating pain and I hopped out and examined myself. I had multiply bruises on my stomach and face, I had bags under my eyes and my eyes were bloodshot red. I got dresses painfully and walked out of the bathroom, walking towards the flight of stairs leading to the lower half of the house. I practically hobbled down them. I walked into the kitchen, gaining stares from the people that were in the room. I walked over to the jug and flipped in on. Sitting down on a stool, I winched in pain. I knew they saw the massive purple bruises on my face, but I didn't care, not really.

When the jug finished boiling, I walked over limply to the cupboards and reached up to get a cup, my shirt rising slightly. I was oblivious to the fact that my entire stomach was showing. I heard a gasp. Images flashed through my mind, and I stopped, frozen in my tracks. I couldn't move as one image stopped, it was a more life-less, bloodier version of me, lying on my bedroom floor. I couldn't move, couldn't speak; I was paralysed.

I was scared for what I had just seen, and I jumped in shock, causing a glass to fall from the cupboard and smash on the ground. Tears welled up in my eyes and I practically ran from the room. I rushed away from that scene, limping up the stairs, rushing to my room. I sat on my bed, somehow managing to bring my knees up to my chest. Staring at the phone in my hands, I finally gave in. I opened it and started texting my brother

'Landon, I need help!' I said.

No reply.

'Please?!!' I sent.

No reply.

'I'm so sorry I left you. Please?' I said, and my phone rang.

“What do you want, Jay?” He asked.

“I need help!” I replied.

“Why did you leave?” he asked quietly.

 I pulled the phone away from my ears. “Because I was raped” I whispered, clenching my eyes shut.