Chapter 8.

I made a playlist to write the chapter, soo if you want to, you know... Here it is :)

If It Means A Lot to You - A Day To Remember

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart - Ariana Grande (this song is like, the best for the chapter lol)

Me - The 1975

I Miss You - Blink-182

Chapter 8: The Wedding (Part 2)

Neymar's POV

I felt like my heart stopped working, suddenly my body felt cold and there I realized that Javiera was just a couple of inches away from me, I knew it was now or never, the wedding was about to start when Laia appeared from the car, I took a deep breath and walked to Javiera, she looked beautiful in that dress. Leo took Antonella's hand and then took their places on the line, me and Javi were the last ones on the line so when I saw almost everyone on their respective place I didn't even notice when my body was not even a centimeter away from hers.

"May I?" I said, trying to calm myself.

She stopped dead in her tracks, it felt like time had stopped when she turned around and our gaze found each other's, this was the first face-to-face encounter since we broke up, we hadn't talked since we were on the parking lot yelling all kind of things, we hadn't looked at each other in the eyes since she went to Camp Nou before she left; everything felt so strange yet so familiar. She had changed, there was no doubt about it, but I know that deep inside, she is the same girl who I loved.

She nervously stared at my arm before slowly linking our arms together, I felt chills all over my body at the feeling of her touch again, we hadn't break the eye contact which gave me some confidence to tell her something, I was going to tell her that she looked beautiful, I took a deep breath but the bridal song started playing so Javi quickly tore her gaze apart. I sighed before fixing my gaze on Alexis who looked like he was going to pass out at any moment.

I felt Javi's grip tighten while we were walking down the aisle, I didn't know if I was nervous because of the wedding or because I had her so close, so close that I was able to smell her perfume, still to this day she hasn't changed the usual Hilfiger Woman; the though of the pink bottle made me smile, I remember that everyday when she stayed at my house there was a bottle of it next to the TV and other bottle in the bathroom, she even had left two bottles at my house and I'm pretty sure they're still there. All of my thoughts were interrupted when I felt the embrace break and that was when I remembered that I had to go to the right side and she had to go to the left side. I gave Alexis a pat in the back, he was mesmerized by Laia in her white dress, she looked beautiful. Alexis and Laia looked at each other with an indescribable love.

I'm pretty sure I looked the same while looking at Javiera.

After The Wedding

Javi's POV

"I'm so happy for you both. Please take care of him" I said hugging Laia while a few tears were streaming down my face.

"I will, don't worry" She said smiling. "Stop crying!" She said crying herself.

"I'm sorry I'm so happy" I said wiping my tears.

"You are a sweetheart" She said hugging me one last time before greeting other people. I spotted my brother and quickly walked towards him, he was being greeted by Marc and Dani but I didn't care about it when I threw myself on his arms.

"I'm so happy for you" I said hugging him tightly, very tightly.

"Thank you, baby"

"You aren't mine anymore" I said pouting while cleaning my tears.

"Don't say that, I'll always be there to protect you and you'll always be my baby" He said caressing my hair softly.

"Shut up, I'll never stop crying if you don't" I said and he laughed. We spent a couple of seconds like that before Alexis cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, I was thinking it was because Neymar and Bruna had made an appearance but then I realized that it was because I hadn't seen or properly talked with Marc since the episode at Camp Nou before I left Barcelona.

"Dani is coming with me to fix a thing about the... Cake, yes, the cake. You'll love it" Alexis said before quickly taking Dani with him and leaving Marc and I alone.

"Uhm, hi" Marc said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Hello Marc" I said giving him a small smile.

"How have you been?"

"Uhm, I've been good, how are you?"

"Good..." He said and we stayed in silence for a few seconds. "Look, I know that I wasn't supposed to say what I said but..." He started apologizing but I stopped him.

"Marc, it's been almost a year, I'm over it" I said smiling a bit.

"Still, you were my friend and I disappointed you" He said staring at me, I didn't even notice when I engulfed him in a hug.

"I doesn't matter anymore"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too" I said tightening the embrace.

Everything was going back to normal.

Well, almost everything.

The Party

I changed my pink long dress to a short beige one, food was being carried to every place of the place while people were starting talking. I tried to start conversations with much people as possible. It was time of the first dance, Laia and Alexis had chosen the song "18" by One Direction, I even teared up a little. Couples were starting making their way down the dance floor, I wish Niall was still here to hear his own song being played at a wedding, I sighed, for the first time in the night I felt alone.

Just as I lifted my gaze I saw the most heartbreaking thing, Bruna and Neymar were smiling at each other, just like he used to look at me, they were slowly dancing while he was whispering things on her ear, things that made her smile. I knew that I had to stop looking, but I couldn't. I could feel something forming on my throat, something that wasn't letting me breath properly, just as I felt my eyes watering a pair of arms engulfed me.

"It's okay, don't look at them" Marc's voice said and I laughed dryly, wiping my face carefully.

"I cant help it"

"Yes you can, come on" He said taking my hand in his, driving us to the dance floor.

Two more wedding ceremonies to go.

You see... I didn't have a lot of inspiration but my mom called me to eat and she had made paella and that made me tear up of emotion because I hadn't had paella since A LOT of time, almost since I went to Spain which was when I was like 10 (just kidding, it wasn't that long lol) so the paella gave me all the inspiration I needed ❤️
I know that you probably think that is taking me a lot to upload but I'm on the last period of the year which means ALL the exams and hard stuff so I don't really have time to write, please bear with this for two more weeks! Please, then I have two months to write whenever I want :) ❤️

I can't believe that people from all around the world are following the story, in so damn grateful for every single one of you, you are one o the best things that ever happened to me, honestly ❤️ I love you all so muchhhhhh!

Sooo, tell me what you did in your weekend? I went to the cinema with my parents and we went to watch Mockingjay ad HOLY FUCK, I ALMOST DIED. I mean, the theater was full of people who hadn't read the book so they were hating Peeta which was annoying... But God, I cried so much with Finnick and Annie skamans:').
Okay, I'll go now. Love you, have an awesome week ❤️
Oh, the dress on your right or the top or whatever is Javi's dress for the wedding party ❤️💜🍇