Chapter 7.

Chapter 7: The Wedding (Part I)

Javi's POV

"Where is Javiera?!" I heard Laia scream from the bathroom.

"Here" I said while my hair was getting done.

"I need your help"

"What happened?" I said carefully getting up and going to the bathroom.

"I left my necklace on Alexis' room" She said and I sighed.

"Why is it there?" I asked her while fixing my robe.

"Long story, I'll tell you later but now I need my necklace!"

"Okay, okay. You owe me one though" I said laughing.

"Yes, whatever. Hurry" She said and I left the room.

Alexis' room wasn't that far from Laia's room but considering that I have my hair half done and I'm only in my robe, the distance was huge. I walked quickly while looking the numbers on the doors, I heard laughs coming from his room, I sighed, hoping that he knew where the necklace was so I could return to Laia's room as fast as possible. I knocked the door and noticed that the laughs stopped but no one came to open the door, I knocked louder this time.

"Alexis, it's me. Open this thing" I said growing impatient.

"Coming" I heard him say before the door opened. "Good to see you, what brings the most beautiful sister here?" He said with a strangely sweet tone while he hugged me.

"What are you doing?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see you" He said with a sincere smile.

"Oookay, I'll make like I believe you because I'm in hurry, okay?"

"Okay, what happens? Please don't tell me that Laia doesn't want to marry me because I'll.." He said with his eyes widening and I laughed.

"No, nothing like that. She left her necklace here and she needs it" I said and he let out all the air from his lungs.

"Oh, I don't know where it is"

"Come on, look for it!" I said nervously eyeing the hall, no wanting for someone to watch me like this.

"Didn't she tell you where she left it?"

"Alexis, I already told you she didn't"

"Well..." He was going to say something when I saw two girls giggling, my eyes widened and pushed Alexis inside and closed the door immediately.

"What was that about?!" He said staring at the door.

"I don't want anyone to see me like this" I said pointing to my 'outfit'.

"Well, you didn't make the smartest decision, sis" He said turning around and pointing all the boys who were walking down the aisle.

"Shit" I said while staring at Claudio, Arturo, Edu, Leo and, the one and only, Neymar.

"I think we already saw you" Arturo said laughing, Edu whistled while Neymar and Claudio gave them a death glare.

"You are the worst people, ever" I said wanting to laugh but then I remembered the necklace. "Alexis, where did Laia leave her things when she came?" I asked him and everyone wolf-whistled, leaving a blushed Alexis.

"There" He said pointing to the closet.

I quickly walked towards the closet, opening it and finding Alexis' clothes, I saw a white box on the very top of it but I couldn't catch it, I sighed and tried to reach it but it was impossible, due to both my height and that the robe was too short and I didn't want any of the boys to see things they aren't supposed to see.