Chapter 40

I know it feels like a lifetime, or at least i felt it that way and this time i have one hell of a story... i think lmao. I'll say it at the end, for now i really hope you enjoy the chapter :) xx love ya

Chapter 40: Fight, fight, fight!

Javi's POV

I groaned with my eyes still closed when I felt a soft touch on my cheek, I tried to ignore it at first but after a few seconds it wasn't an option. I opened my eyes slowly and I was immediately met by a fuzzy thing in the air, I turned my head and smiled at Ney that was holding Camarada above my head.

"Say hello to mommy" Ney said making him bump his nose on my cheek, making me laugh.

"You're going to drop him, Ney" I said slowly sitting up.

"No, I'm not! What kind of parent you think I am?" He said leaving him on his chest and pouting his lips. I smiled and bent over to peck his lips before taking Camarada from his chest. "Hey! He was keeping me warm"

"You'll have to find other way to keep yourself warm because he's mine for now" I said ridiculously smiling at him.

"We still have a conversation, you know..." Ney casually brought the subject up, making me sigh with a smile on my face.

"You know what, baby..." I said leaving the puppy back on his chest. "I'll go shower and you better be up by the time I'm back" I finished kissing his lips before getting up.

The shower didn't take me longer than fifteen minutes, I put on my underwear before getting out of the bathroom and seeing Ney playing with Camarada on the bed, he hadn't noticed my presence until Camarada got excited and made his way towards me.

"It's not fair! I've been playing with him all this time and you just come out and he goes to you!" He complained like a child.

"What about you shower and we both play with him outside" I said getting closer to him and kissing him softly.

"Outside?" He said smiling cheekily.

"You are unbelievable" I softly ran my fingers through his hair, he was leaning over when the door opened and he jumped off of me and I quickly threw a dress to cover my body.

"Where's Camaada?" Davi said running towards the puppy.

"Well, good morning to you too!" Ney said walking towards Davi and picking him up. "Repeat after me, okay?" He said and Davi nodded. "Camarada" He said slowly.

"CamaadaHe giggled.

"You said it yesterday, Davi! Come on, say Camarada" He said not paying attention to me at all so he didn't notice I was recording the moment.

"Camarada" Davi said laughing and clapping, catching the attention of our pet.

"That's good, give me five" Ney said placing his hand in front of Davi's, who looked in my direction and noticed I was recording.

"What are you recording?" He said walking towards me.

"Nothing, things for myself" I caressed his hair with my hand and put my phone on the night stand.

"Can i get into the pool?" Davi asked his father with his eyes opened wide, making him chuckle.

"What if we all spend the day on the pool?" He said glaring at me for approbation.

"Sounds like a plan" I said smiling to the pair.

"Go to your bedroom and get ready, don't go to the backyard until I'm there, okay?" Ney said serious and Davi nodded before rushing to his room.