Chapter 51: Flashbacks

Start from the beginning

But all I needed was for one of them to touch or even graze each other and my plan would work. I put a love making spell on Toni and Bonnie just for each other and when they touched.

That damn fucking spark will set their hormones on fire.

Flashback the party

"So I'm glad you could make it." Toni smiles at Bonnie.

"I mean you asked so since I'm here get a girl a drink."

Toni nodded and went to the bar and got her a drink.

Once she came back she handed Bonnie the drink and as she passed it to her their fingers grazed. They looked at each other with list filled eyes.

"Ummm can we go upstairs to talk it's it's kinda loud?" Toni asked.

Bonnie bit her lip and took Toni's hand as she lead them upstairs. They went to the other side of the house away from everyone and into an empty bedroom.

Toni locked the door and sat on the bed.

"So I have to be honest with you I'm not like other girls." Toni said as she fiddled with her fingers.

Bonnie tilted her head a little bit, "I mean if you gonna tell me that you have a penis I already know Tones." Bonnie says with a smile.

Toni smiles leaning in and they both share a passionate kiss and they slowly start peeling each other clothes off.

Toni lays Bonnie down and starts kissing her neck and jawline down to her chest. And before you knew it Toni lines herself with her entrance and started sliding in slowly.

Present

Sebastian Pov

See I made them do what they were to scared to do. But I only made them think about one another and nothing else mattered.

Even a fucking condom.

"Oh yea Toni say hey to the person that took your virginity. Not bad for your first time getting someone pregnant right." I say with a devilish smirk.

Bonnie stood up and next thing I know I'm in the air grasping for air.

"You are such an evil son of a bitch where is my goddamn son." Bonnie yelled with fire in her eyes.

"I...I can't t.ttelllll ifffff I can't bbre....athee." I struggle to say.

Toni touched her arm and she slams me down.

"That don't explain how she didn't know about our son." Toni eyes are orange by now.

"I was going to get to it jeez." I start to get my breathing under control.

I sit against the wall looking at everyone smirking.

"If you don't give my son the confirmation we need I will gladly tear you apart myself." Klaus said with angry eyes.

I can admit that I'm actually terrified of the Mikaelson family, but Toni and Klaus are the most terrifying.

Have you seen them when they are angry but hell you will shit yourself too.

"Okay okay." I say softly.

"Well when they finished baby making process." I giggled to myself. " See what I did there? "

Then I felt a hot slap in my face.

"Finish!" Veronica said with her glowing red eyes.

Damn I forgot she was here.