Drakes. Or at least in this moment, a singular one. The flash came from its mouth, fire erupted across the ground and Liruliniel couldn't move. Drakes were old, from an old time when the lands were still young. It was believed there was none left, whether they died off or got killed, Liruliniel didn't know. But Sauron had used them before, even bred some for the purpose of war. Now one was here, she could only watch the shadowed form in the sky as it pivoted expertly and gracefully before more fire flashed. It came out rippling towards her although the heat and the colour of it was leeched, Liruliniel still held up her hands in a pathetic attempt at defence. There was no defence from that. Drake fire could melt and destroy anything and everything.

But before she thought she was going to get eaten up in flame, something damp pressed against her cheek and her eyes opened again. This time she was awake, awake in the world of the living and not the world of shadows and cold. Liruliniel turned her head slowly, her eyes wide and wary. Arthion. The elk was nudging his nose against her skin, she reached up shakily and patted his neck. He snorted, the air flow moving wisps of her hair out of her face. She had fidgeted and moved in the night, no longer against his side she was more within the hay on the floor. She had clearly tossed and turned because she could feel her hair had escaped the braids she had done yesterday.

"That was new." Liruliniel whispered, "I have never seen a fire-drake before." She pushed herself up onto her elbows, letting out a shuddering breath. She just had to sit and look forwards to just process this. Her boots just stared back at her, so did her trousers which were covered in hay in some places. Liruliniel blinked slowly and looked towards Arthion, he was just watching her coolly. "How do you kill a drake, Arthion? How can something like that be taken down? It is bred for war. It breathes fire..." Liruliniel trailed off, if there was one drake present it would cause a massive problem. Inhaling slowly, she pushed herself fully up. Arthion placed his head against her back when she seemed a little unsteady, with his help she stood up and brushed herself down. Picking hay from her hair, she flicked it away. Turning and walking to the door, she opened the stall and exited. Not before watching the elk stand, he followed and hung his large head over the stall. Liruliniel reached up, she placed her hands against his head and pulled him close. She rested her forehead against his with her eyes shut, "Thank you for allowing me to stay, Arthion." She whispered, moving away she brushed his fur and quickly darted to see Ithilwen, the horse perked up seeing her. "Hello, my friend." She reached up and made a fuss of her before looking around, spotting the bag of feed she quickly divided up a portion and gave it to her before doing the same to the other animals down here.

Walking briskly up the stairs and out of the stables, Liruliniel got odd looks sent her way. She just smiled stiffly, like walking out of the dimly lit space with hay still in her hair and on her clothes was completely normal. Liruliniel had it in mind to go home, bathe and change then go and write down her dream. It was partially Elrond's suggestion and idea, when she was still in Imladris, she could just seek him out and tell him what she'd seen. But being parted, the only way to share information was by letter. Liruliniel knew they'd see each other soon, but if there was going to be an assault from the air they needed to know. Gil-galad needed to know too.

Her quarters were empty, Thalion was probably wherever, same with her father. Liruliniel rolled her eyes, running her bath she shed herself of her clothes. She sunk into the warm lightly bubbled water and submerged herself once she unbraided all of her hair. She stayed under the water with her eyes shut, just merely thinking. Her lungs were soon screaming out, Liruliniel raised herself up and took in lungfuls of air. Pushing her hair and water out of her face, she rested her arms against the sides of the bath.

Looking around the small space, she licked her bottom lip in thought. It was so quiet, peaceful even. But how long was this going to last? She washed her hair, and her body and then she climbed out. She wrapped herself up in towelling and picked her dirty clothes up to put aside for washing later. Her hair was wrapped up too as she made her way to her room. Sniffing quietly, she kicked the door shut and sat down simply on her bed. She just sat there, staring at the door in silence. Was this what life would've been like if she stayed?