As he walked into the place, the first thing he noticed was the beautiful women. Now and when I tell you he flirted, he flirted like a little boy at this time in his life.

"Hey Michael, glad you could make it tonight." A woman said loudly over the music while she danced. He nodded at her and thanked her, told her she looked lovely and that he hopes she enjoys herself tonight.

He caught himself staring at women and looking at their figures through his glasses but of course they didn't know.

Michael was drinking beer as he danced by the tables, where he got a good look at the women in front of him dancing. A few minutes passed by and as he was looking he spots a familiar woman, winding her hips and looking at him. She was dancing pretty sexily.

He raised his eyebrows and took a swig at the beer

Damnit girl. He thought. The room must be full of Sugars. He cleared his throat and turned his back.

Could you say his heart started to pound because he knew she was walking up to him now.

He then felt a pinch on his butt. Which alaramed him to turn back around.

"Hey old friend..." She looks up at me, lowering her eyes in a flirtatious way. "You can't hide behind those glasses Michael, I know you were starin'"

"I wasn't starin' girl" He lies hiding back a smile so that he can seem neutral.

"Hmm.." She reaches for his face and takes off his glasses. He was bewildered by her actions. "There I can see those beautiful eyes of yours." Lucky enough she didn't catch anyone's attention but mine and some other fella standing 7 feet beside me. "I didn't think you would make it out tonight from how shy you are.." She smiles in a charming daze.

"I uhm.." He chokes. "I'm actually going back to my hotel in a few.." Clearing his throat he attempts to take his glasses back. She then raises it high.

He smirks and reaches for it but she pulls away and moves back. "girl, give it back to me now.." He crowed and attempts again. "I'm about to get goin- She ignores him and puts on his shades walking back out into the crowd of people.

"Alright I see, I'm serious now!" He points at her grinning and follows her back into the crowd.

She makes her way out the door and Michael jogs after her. "Sugar!" He calls out.

"Come and get em baby!" She grins as she walked toward his limo.

"Jesus.." He chuckled. "You're crazy girl!" He walks toward his limo. She opens the door and slides in. He catches in and crouches down to look at her way back on the other side.