the human world

after the party at the gremory household ignia woke up in the morning remembering that he can go back by doing the favor sirzech told him to do getting excited he decided to burn off hie excitement by doing sit ups he was doing sit ups for around 3 minutes until he heard a knock on his door "who's there" he asks "it me grayfia" she responded "ok come on in" he said as she came in seeing him do sit ups in the morning and just staring at his abs "so what did you come here for" he asked curiously.

"Sirzech told me to get you because he is ready to teleport us to the human world" she said while looking at his chest continuously "alright let's go then I wanna get this over with as fast as possible" he states he never like to do any of these types of jobs slowly.They were heading their way downstairs to sirzech who had the teleporter ready "Ah good morning ignia you ready to go to the human world" they both nodded as they both stepped in the teleporter until sirzech told ignia something "ignia wait here take this (hands a device to ignia)" "what is this?" ignia asked confused "it's a radio just tap and hold that button to talk to me to keep me informed and if you need me to send someone there" he said as he explained the device to ignia.

They both stepped into the teleporter and with a press of a button both grayfia and ignia teleported into a really fancy two story house that has a nice design inside and outside, but when they got their it was night time which made ignia confused "why is it night time wasn't just morning a second ago?" he asks but grayfia told him "time works differently in the underworld but don't worry i'm here help you here" she says with a smile and then they went to bed.

(MORNING) ignia was dreaming when his alarm went off disturbing his sleep that he enjoyed so much and he just remembered that he had to attend school at kuoh academy where rias and her peerage.Ignia woke up and took a quick shower to get cleaned up and he didn't even need a towel he brought his school clothes in the bathroom because he put them on even when he was soaking wet but dried himself instantly by covering himself in fire even his hair was dry and his uniform was the regular just with the jacket to cover up his left arm. He went downstairs to eat breakfast and just when he was about to leave grayfia gave him a phone and he got himself some earbuds then he went to school.

"Damn that sirzechs he never told me that I had to attend school" ignia said to himself in an angry tone while listening to music as was walking to school. He walked for around 15 minutes until he ended up at the gates of kuoh academy and he put his earbuds and phone away in his pocket. While he was walking in the school grounds he noticed that there are more girls than boys until he remembered that used to be an all girls school.

He noticed that all the girls were commenting on him and since he was part dragon he heard them whisper things like "That guy is so muscular" and "look at his air it so gorgeous" but he boys were not taking a liking to this "great just what we need another kiba." "women stealer." Looks like he got looks and muscles this time who is this guy." And so on. Ignia went to reception and got his schedule then arrived at his classroom before the teacher to come on in "Alright class listen up we have a new transfer student from San Antonio U.S. "someone from the u.s. you think it's a girl or maybe a hot boy the students were arguing until the teacher calmed them down. "come on in" he said ignia walked and wrote his name on the board and introducing himself "Hi my name is Ignia Dragneel, I hope we can get along" he said before giving a flashy smile which made every girl in the classroom blush and yell "SO HANNDDSSOOMMEE" and that caused his ears to hurt a little bit due to his enhanced hearing.

"Your seat will be over their in the back in the first row" he said before ignia went for his seat until he saw her rias gremory.He took his seat and he was sitting next to rias and behind her was a woman with long purple hair in a long ponytail "you're quite the looker aren't you" he heard her say that but didn't really care "Oh you think hmm guess I never thought of it before thanks." he said back to her as she gave a sadist like smile which made shivers go up his spine "what kind of girl smiles like that" he thought to himself.

7 HOURS LATER

school ended but ignia go home and called grayfia he'll be staying out for a bit and rias and the others went to their ORC rias and the others were talking ignia "Hey akeno" rias said "Yes" she responded "You felt his aura to right" rias asked "Yeah he makes me want him already" she says while giving a smile "How can a human emmet so much power but yet it feels like he doesn't know how to use it we'll see how it plays out if he is an enemy you know what to do" she tells akeno "of course i'll get rid of him if he is an enemy."