1 - A peaceful day

Calvin and Hobbes were having one of their adventures, as usual. Calvin decides to try 'inventing' a multi-dimensional machine. After borrowing some wires and nuts n' bolts, he puts them together and switches it to 'on'.

He imagines he goes to Star Wars and The Simpsons. When he wakes up with Hobbes in his backyard, he goes to sleep, reluctantly, of course.

He dreams about successfully stealing cookies and chocolate from Mom. He wishes he had a skateboard like Bart Simpson, or the Force, like Luke Skywalker.

He woke up the next morning and went to 'flirt' with Susie

"You're a stupid stinkin' butthead!" Said Calvin.

"Did you forget deodorant, or did you try it on, but it doesn't work?" Susie went back.

"Oh yeah? Well I- uhh... I-... Fine you win..." Calvin gave up.

"Are you gonna date her?" Charlie asked from behind.

"I hate you, Charlie Brown." Calvin answered.

"Now you know I don't like being called Charlie Brown." Charlie said.

"Besides, we're only 6! Why would I date at all?"

After that, Calvin and Hobbes went out and played. It was a peaceful day in summer of 1995.

But Calvin then realized the Machine was in the backyard. He went to get it, but he got interrupted by Bart Simpson skateboarding in front of him.

No, wait, that can't be right, Calvin thought.

"Hey! How'dya get here!?" Calvin yelled.

"Well... I saw a big bad portal, and then I got sucked into it. By the way, I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?" Bart replied.

"Calvin. This is my tiger, Hobbes."

After that peculiar bump-in with Bart Simpson, Calvin ran to his backyard. He saw too many characters to count.

Mickey Mouse.

That weird goat that's standing up and wearing a cloak.

Jedi.

Other versions of them. Simpsons characters.

Wayy too many. And they had a problem.