11 - You-Know-Who

Start from the beginning

     "Come on, let's go then." You said, taking the map from Jungkook and grabbing his wrist, leading the way out of the common room.

     You avoided the prefects and professors using the Marauder's Map then reached the edge of the Forbidden Forest. You hid the Marauder's Map in the hollow of a tree. Then, both you and Jungkook transformed into your animagus forms and walked into the forest, approaching the area where you had seen Jimin, Yoongi, Snape, and Dumbledore, using the trees to your advantage so that they don't notice your presence.

     You saw the four of them and stayed beneath the cover of the darkness and trees, listening in on their conversation with Jungkook.

     "Mr. Park, Mr. Min," Dumbledore spoke, "You understand what these attacks mean, correct?"

     You and Jungkook glanced at each other. What was Dumbledore talking about?

     "Yes, Professor," Jimin said, "But why did you want to talk to us about this?"

    "Mr. Min's parents are death
eaters -" Dumbledore was cut off,

     "I have nothing to do with it!" Yoongi said, losing his temper.

     "I know, I know," He stated, "I was merely going to ask you what your parents have been up to."

     "Then why am I here?" Jimin asked.

     "You're Yoongi's cousin, so I thought you might be able to give us some insight. Plus, I'd like to know what you saw that night in the Forbidden Forest." Dumbledore replied.

     You and Jungkook looked at each other again. They were cousins?

     "I don't know very much though, Professor." Yoongi said.

     "Yeah my memory is still hazy..." Jimin told him.

     "Tell me what you do know then." Dumbledore said, "And I know you remember Jimin."

      Jimin sighed,

     "I went out of my Animagus form in the forest and I was attacked," Jimin paused, "But I honestly can't remember what attacked me, Professor."

     Dumbledore nodded then turned to Yoongi,

     "Mr. Min?"

     "My parents force me to get information during my years at Hogwarts..." Yoongi said nervously.

     Information? Why?

     "Do you give them what they want?" Dumbledore asked kindly.

     "No! I would never! I always lie and tell them that there's nothing important going on. Plus I don't even actively seek out information." Yoongi defended.

     "Stop acting so defensive, boy. It makes you seem less innocent." Snape instructed. Yoongi nervously nodded.

     "I know that you are not like your parents, Yoongi." Dumblerore stated, "You have no reason to be nervous or defend yourself."

     "Okay..." Yoongi responded.

     "I'll keep in touch with the two of you then, as will Professor Snape." Dumbledore said, "And you mustn't tell anyone of this."

    Yoongi and Jimin nodded as Snape and Dumbledore left. You saw Yoongi look down in shame as Jimin placed a comforting hand on his arm.

     "I hate my parents," You heard Yoongi mutter, "They're ruining my life!"