CHAPTER 3

An odd smile appeared on Mr.Park's sinister face, which radically transformed into a burst of mild, sarcastic laughter.

"Ms. (Y/N) I summoned you, so shut the fucking hell up. Sit your pompous ass down and hear me out. Work can come later."

Fear enters your body, as you see your merciless CEO cussing, and words of mockery towards you. The only way you can get out of this room alive is to submit and agree to everything he has to say.

"Ah... very well, Mr. Park. I'll sit down and listen carefully to what you have to say."

"Good girl... you're doing an amazing job sweetie."

Mr. Park generously lends towards you and grabs your youthful hand, gently caressing it tenderly.

"I like when my little kitten listens carefully to me, it makes me so happy."

'K-Kitten... Isn't that me..... Or.... somebody else. Well, I hope this kitten he mentions is about me.'

In less than a minute, a person knocks on the wooden black door, a few meters behind me.

Mr. Park gently pressed a red button on his two-lined phone and began to speak.

"State your name and business with me."

"Greetings, Mr.Park, it is I, Mrs.Woo. I'm over here with your drink."

"You may enter."

In less than a minute, a well-endowed yet luscious woman opened the door with a cheerful grin. It was the Mrs.Woo that Mr.Park was mentioning throughout the hour or so.

She looked like the "typical" secretary, for she had a messy bun, with your standard office glasses and a gentle smile. Mrs. Woo comes into the room with her shiny silver tray. Red, crimson wine on one side, while the husky brown whiskey on the rim. As she handed the drinks to consume, I couldn't stop seeing the soiled and clear bra with her white office shirt.

"Mrs. Woo, thank you for preparing the drinks for us."

"Your welcome.... Mr. Park."

She bent over to me and whisper with her harsh voice of unbridled desire. "Make Park Chanyeol upset; death will be an option you'll enjoy."

Before long, she puts on her artificial smile and waves goodbye, but clearly she wanted to be in the position I am currently in.