92- Out Of The Blue (New Chap. 109>>>)

Start from the beginning

Jiang believed that the growth mentioned in the book might not be as stunning as what he experiences after cultivating with the emperor; however, it was good enough for him, a the very least it will better his chances in his next battle a bit which he planned on putting his all to win.

Jiang spent a good hour throwing one herb after another into the heavenly jade cauldron before he finally stopped, then he waited and watched as those herbs gradually turned into a bluish-green liquid substance, Jiang looked at the liquid curiously, he was proud of himself because he really had a knack for been an alchemist even if a great part of his continuous success was because of the cauldron and fire he used, one still had to have a certain infirmity with alchemy to be able to succeed this much.

Jiang scooped the liquid lotion he had just concocted into a small container and then quickly stepped out of the heavenly golden defying space; he then called for Han Sheng and instructed him to bring a bowl with steaming hot water big enough to contain his body into his bedchambers.

Once this was done Jiang sent Han Sheng out and requested not to be disturbed, he poured the bluish-green lotion inside the hot water and in doing so the water began to bubble hot as if fire was ignited underneath it to keep it boiling which wasn't the case, Jiang didn't waste any time after seeing this happens he instantly peeled off his robes and stepped into the boiling water with great difficulty and he clenched his teeth in pain once his skin touched the hot water, if this was the price he had to pay to obtain the strength he needed then Jiang wouldn't mind doing this over and over again despite it causing him so much pain.

Jiang believed he used to feeling pain but right now, experiencing his body been cooked alive like he was a wild chicken was a pain in a whole new level that Jiang had never encountered.

Jiang had to sit in a meditative position while inside the boiling water and in the same breath cultivate using his cultivation manual so this he did, the longer Jiang stayed inside the hot boiling water the faster he realized he was able to accumulate mana into his core region, it was just like that one time in Jun Tang's manor when he cultivated Jiang thought, however, he quickly cleared his mind and curbed that thought since he couldn't afford to be distracted right now and then he continued cultivating.

Jiang cultivated like this for days and just like that ten days went by, strangely in these ten days the water remained in a boiling degree, it was only until the last day was over that the heat from the water gradually disappeared.

It was the early hours of the eleventh day when Jiang opened his eyes again, the water in the bowl he was cultivating with had turned to a familiar shed of black color with an awful smell coming out of it, Jiang closed his eyes and did a quick scan on his body to check on his current cultivation level, a smirk formed on his lips upon realizing that his efforts were not put to waste.

Jiang stood up in all his naked glory feeling refreshed and happy with the results of his recent cultivation, although he still wasn't a match for that princess, he stood a much better chance now.

Jiang at this time had no idea that a certain emperor had arrived at the imperial palace earlier than promised for his birthday which will be in three days time but mostly because said emperor just couldn't tolerate been so far away from his empress elect anymore, however, the emperor didn't realize that he wouldn't even be allowed to see his precious diamond before been dragged to attend to certain official duties.

Presently the emperor was seated on his throne with all his ministers in attendance, like a mad man he kept sighing and murmuring "So near yet still so far away, my cherry pie when shall Zhen see you again", he kept doing this until Fang Mu cleared his throat to get his attention, he even rolled his eyes for added effect before saying "Your Majesty, the ministers have a very important petition that your Majesty needs to look through"