Give me back my brother

I walked down the main street as I crossed the road something caught my eyes in the window of an antique shop, as I got closer I realised it was my faithful bike Silver I quickly walked into the shop. The shop owner looked up from his book and said 'Can I help you' I smiled and said 'Yes I'd like t - to look at the B - Bi - Bike', the owner nodded and said 'Aren't you William Denbrough the writer' I smiled and said 'Um yes that's me, anyway that bike there was mine'.

The shop owner nodded slightly and said 'Is that so, well it's mine now. But your the big author so if you want it then you can afford it' I smiled and took out my wallet and said 'How much' the shop owner smiled and said '$300 you can afford it', I placed three hundred dollars down on the counter and went to get the bike from the shop window the shop owner laughed slightly and said 'She's been sat there for quite awhile I'm not sure how fast she'll go'.

As I left the shop I turned around and said 'You know what Mr she was fast enough to beat the devil'. I took the bike back to the street where the house I grew up in was and as I started cycling the handle bars went down and I nearly came off, but I regained my balance and tried again and then it happened again. I smiled and said 'I missed you too Silver', eventually I came to the end of my street and stopped outside my house and then I saw the entrance to the sewers and instantly it bought on a flashback.

(Flashback) 

(B: =Bill and P: = Pennywise)

B: I know your there and I know you can hear me, I have to know something why did you choose Georgie. Say something Please tell me why' 

(Bill Collapsed to the floor and began screaming and crying, and bashing his fists against the concrete)

P: WHY!, Because you weren't there Billy

B: Please give me back my brother 

(End of Flashback)

I turned around and went to walk away when I heard a voice coming from the sewers 'Billy don't go' I recognised that voice anywhere it was Georgie, part of me thought is he still alive. The most part of me wanted him to be alive so I got down on my hands and knees and looked into the sewers and sure enough I saw his yellow raincoat and a pair of hands in his left hand he held the paper boat I'd made for him that night, although I could not see his face Georgie looked up and said 'He's coming Billy help me please'. 

I got abit closer and reached in with one hand and said 'Georgie I'm here, just take my hand' suddenly loads of pairs of hands grabbed me and started pulling me in

I got abit closer and reached in with one hand and said 'Georgie I'm here, just take my hand' suddenly loads of pairs of hands grabbed me and started pulling me in. I grabbed the paper boat from Georgie and then used all my strength to pull away from the hands grabbing me.