You have to come back to Derry

Stanley's POV:

Today was the happiest day of my life I'd always dreamed that I would marry my best friend and it had finally happened, with the ceremony over myself and Bill went out into the gardens to have some professional photo's taken. After having the photo's taken we spent a few minutes alone together I looked over at the terrace where all the guests were Bill's parents had been very accepting of our decision to get married but my parents weren't so understanding and they refused to come, Bill squeezed my hand slightly and said 'Don't let it get to you my love' I smiled and said 'Sorry I don't mean to be all miserable'.

Bill kissed me on the lips and said 'Hey you don't need to apologise to me, I love you so much Stanley', I kissed Bill back and said 'And I love you Bill'. 

Bill's POV:

As the celebrations were coming to an end I walked over to where Stanley was stood talking to my parents I cleared my throat and said 'Sorry to interrupt but do you mind if I borrow my gorgeous husband', my mum smiled and said 'Of course not Bill, we'll see you soon'. Myself and Stanley left the room where the celebrations were taking place and walked up-stairs I took the room key out of my pocket and went to unlock the door, but stopped when Stanley started kissing me on the neck I turned my head and kissed Stanley on the lips before saying 'Stan let me open the door and then you can do whatever you want'.

I opened the door and walked in I turned around and saw Stanley stood behind me he wrapped his arms around my waist I did the same and said 'Shall we have a bath and a glass of Champagne'. Stanley smiled and said 'That sounds absolutely divine' I went into the bathroom and ran a nice hot bath for myself and Stanley, after a lovely hot bath myself and Stanley got into bed and chilled and then one kiss lead to another and soon we ended up in a hot and sweaty mess under the sheets.

Mike's POV:

Right now I was sat in my attic apartment above the library I'd just returned from a rather gruesome murder scene at the Derry bridge, a young man named Adrian had been found dismembered in the water by his boyfriend. I needed to get the others back to Derry so we could face IT together, I pulled my phone out and started off by ringing Eddie and Richie because I knew they'd both be at Eddie's apartment in New York next up was Bill and Stanley I tried Bill's number first but got no answer so I rang Stanley's and after holding on for ages Stanley finally answered.

(M- Mike and S- Stanley)

M: Stanley you there buddy.

S: Yeah I'm here, Mike this had better be good

M: Something's happened, you have to come back to Derry

S: What's happened Mike

M: There's been a murder, a body was found dismembered under Derry Bridge

S: IT'S come back hasn't it

M: Yeah there was a message for us at the murder scene, it said 'Come Home'

S: F*ck why does this have to happen, tonight on mine and Bill's wedding night

M: Oh Stan I'm sorry for disturbing you both, how soon can you both get here

S: Um well I don't know Mike

M: Tomorrow, I'll text you the details. Bye Stan

S: Bye Mike

Stanley's POV:

I hung up the phone and sat there shaking, Bill had fallen asleep beside me I kissed him on the forehead and said 'I'm just going to the loo I'll be back' I walked into the bathroom and sat down on the floor resting against the bath. I reached into my toiletry bag and pulled out a spare razor blade I had, I placed it on my left wrist and as I slowly dragged it across I said 'I swear Bill', I felt warm blood slowly drain from me.

Bill's POV:

I woke up hoping to find Stanley beside me but the space beside me was cold, I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom I pushed open the door and found Stanley slumped against the bath semi conscious with both wrists bleeding, I grabbed one of my spare t-shirts and ripped it into strips and wrapped them round his wrists whilst I called for an ambulance . 

It felt like it took ages for the ambulance to arrive but they arrived very quickly and took Stanley to the nearest hospital whilst I followed on behind in the car, once I arrived at the hospital I went to find Stanley. He was sat on the edge of the hospital bed with fresh white bandages on his wrists the Nurse smiled and said 'He's going to be absolutely fine Mr Denbrough, I've dressed and bandaged his wrists. They'll need to be changed regularly' I smiled back and said 'Thank you, is he ok to go home'.

The nurse nodded and said 'Yes Mr Denbrough, he is free to go', once the nurse was gone I sat down beside Stanley and said 'I'm not angry my love just tell me why did you do it'. Stanley wiped away several tears and said 'That phone call I got tonight it was from Mike, he says we have to go back to Derry IT'S returned' I wrapped my arms around Stanley and said 'I know the thought about going back is scary, but we made a promise and I swear to you I won't let anything happen to you I'll look after you'.

Stanley's POV:

Bill always made me feel safe and warm I looked at him and said 'Although I don't want to go back, I'll do it for Georgie and for you', Bill smiled and kissed me on the lips before saying 'Your so brave Stanley, when did Mike say we needed to be there'. I took a deep breath and said 'We need to be there for tomorrow, he's going to send me some details of where we're meeting'.